Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 10 hours of walking in Manila (Philippines Social Experiment) (Whitecels GTFIH NOW!!)

E

Evil Genius

Hiiiii
-
This dudes are not even white wasp looking fellas and look more a little bit ethnic and look at the reactions they are getting by all these thirsty femoids. They could probably get laid in 5 seconds by the looks of it wdf. Id rate them 5 or 6's at best, but I think even a 3 or 4 out of 10 with blue eyes can be a total chad in SEA. I know "go to thailand" has been gone to death at this point but surely watching a video like this is lifefuel for all you whitecels out there? You can have thousands of filipina bitches calling you pogi pogi or whatever the fuck they were saying :lul:

Every white guy should go to the Philippines for a short holiday, you will come back with a 200+ slay count and probably have fathered about 50 children by then.

Here is the link, I forgot to put it in.

Last edited:
JUST BE WHITE
U
S
T

B
E

W
H
I
T
E

Not white + mogs me to oblivion

I added the link for the video, JBW in action
He goes from trash in west, beast in the east. That thot @ 2:01 was grabbing his arm like he was Giga Chad just LOL.

All white parents who give birth to sons outside of SEA needs to be burned alive.

He can pretty much just dick slap them as he walks by, and they'll be so happy and ask for more.

Once in my life I'd like to take a trip to south asia. If I can't get there till I'm old will I still get chad attention?

pogi translate to handsome.

These men are like demigods in that country.

It never began for ethniccels.

Life fuel for Latino looking cels

MOGS ME
O
G
S
M
E

Eeeeeeehhhhh just be white. Maybe for rich normies. Fuck this shit

Looks like a ricecel than a white guy.

If that dude is White, then so am I.

If that dude is White, then so am I.
Looks like a ricecel than a white guy.
Life fuel for Latino looking cels
From looking at the comments it appears that those two guys might actually be mixed.
Some of this "Mestizo" are so proud and mayabang just because they're half. Little that they know they are nothing but a mix breed. Like a mix breed dog,no one want's them not even the pure Caucasian (white) People. So there's nothing to be proud of.
they're truly MESTIZO's !..they have all the physical quality of a guy..that every girl wants..
They find them exotic because their mix race.
Lol Mr they are mixed actually. Get your facts right
This makes me wonder how much its about whiteness over how much it is about western status/passport gateway/gold diggers/just low standards in general.

just be latino or mexican or something idk

North Africa (Morocco/Tunisia/Algeria) for young whitecels. Indonesia for balding old whitecels.
Philippines is played out.

Jus b a tall white guy

Those guys are considered handsome in the Philippines? :lul:

Holy shit, I really need to get my ass down there. I am actually white unlike those guys.

Those guys are considered handsome in the Philippines? :lul:

Holy shit, I really need to get my ass down there. I am actually white unlike those guys.

We should organize an incel vacation and go slay lol.

I've been shouting this for ages, JBW max in Manila or Singapore. If you aren't white, you can probably still visamax but you won't be treated like a rockstar as much.

Gwapo = handsome
pogi = hunk

We should organize an incel vacation and go slay lol.
Walk in a group of slayers LOL. All the rock star incels. Walking confidently down the road. All the Philippinas staring, shouting "POGI!"

It would seriously cure the inceldom of all whitecels and all ethnics who look kind of white.

Just be white. Of course

This is the shit that makes me wanna die

For anyone that speaks Philippines what are they saying?

This dudes are not even white wasp looking fellas and look more a little bit ethnic and look at the reactions they are getting by all these thirsty femoids. They could probably get laid in 5 seconds by the looks of it wdf. Id rate them 5 or 6's at best, but I think even a 3 or 4 out of 10 with blue eyes can be a total chad in SEA. I know "go to thailand" has been gone to death at this point but surely watching a video like this is lifefuel for all you whitecels out there? You can have thousands of filipina bitches calling you pogi pogi or whatever the fuck they were saying :lul:

Every white guy should go to the Philippines for a short holiday, you will come back with a 200+ slay count and probably have fathered about 50 children by then.

More sexual interest from women in 2 minutes than I've had in my entire life.

Being tall must be so fucking awesome 24/7.

i was there last year. JBW is real, but here's the caveat.

manilla is a depressing shithole and you'll need to have money saved up before hand or some sort of online job to live there.

that city is more fucked up than detroit or downtown new orleans.

they're also walking through the poorest areas to provoke a response.

this shit is fake as fuck are you guys actually this retarded? I mean I know some of my fellow incels are definitely mentally challenged but come on guys I thought you had at least 90 IQ

For anyone that speaks Philippines what are they saying?

Pogi = hunk
Guapo/Gwapo = handsome

Ang gwapo naman is mostly gibberish but it roughly translates to "he is so handsome"

this shit is fake as fuck are you guys actually this retarded? I mean I know some of my fellow incels are definitely mentally challenged but come on guys I thought you had at least 90 IQ
COPE like the POPE.

My brother has been to Asia and that's similar to some of his experiences he had some places where there were very few whites (although not as extreme as in this vid). People would walk up to him and give him food and would offer to give to rides everywhere. People would also take his picture, sometimes when they thought he didn't notice. If you're white or just foreigner in general, you're a god in certain places in Asia.

uhh it's very real. i'm 6'5 and white and they treated me like a living god wherever i went.

in the west i get treated like dog shit by fat women.

granted a lot of people want his money in that video.

just be white enough kek

How tall are you?

5'7"

Also, imagine being so handsome or attractive that if you're in a bad mood, you can just walk down the street and have random people tell you how amazing you are just for existing.

Chads live on a different level of life completely.

It must be nice.

Dude is barely white but still counts

Dude is barely white but still counts

One dude is white. The other is indian/mexican. They love the indian/mexican guy like crazy.

Goes to show SEA game can even work if you're nonwhite as long as you're tall/buff/handsome. Surprise to me.

5'7"

Also, imagine being so handsome or attractive that if you're in a bad mood, you can just walk down the street and have random people tell you how amazing you are just for existing.

Chads live on a different level of life completely.

It must be nice.
To women that is considered harassment. In France you get a fine if you whistle at women. I'd love it if foids whistled at me as I went down the street.

Jbw is still bullshit. It's more like jbw and at least a normie. Incel white guy still couldn't do it there.

Imagine this guy walking.

H would literally get raped on the streets by those thirsty foids.
cope, this is jbw in action.

Attachments

• model-blonde.jpg
    model-blonde.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
It's a pity JBW doesn't apply to short bald guys.

I actually got excited for a second there.