Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment 1 year of love relationship with ultimate gigastacy or becoming a chad

An angle found you and gave you two choice , which one?

• Total voters
Psycho

Psycho

KHV INCEL
-
even if it was 1 month of relationship with ultimate gigastacy with real love without children , i would still choose it.

gigastacy
I'm an easiest path kind of guy.

Now my genes can pass on

I'd fuck a two hundred and fifty pound fat bitch if I knew she would give me physical or mental affection at this point.

I can't even get that, it's over.

And when you can't even get aging used up roasties plowed through their entire lives in their 40s you definitely know it's fucking over.

Last edited:
Permachad as I don't give a fuck about gigastacys.

No need for only getting one year from gigaStacy who would leave me after the time is over (and take my kids with her and cuck me with child support), and be a permanent gigaChad and choose any gigaStacy I want.

No need for only getting one year from gigaStacy who would leave me after the time is over (and take my kids with her and cuck me with child support), and be a permanent gigaChad and choose any gigaStacy I want.

i wanted to say that the gigastacy wont leave , she somehow dies or sth. gets removed from earth by angle. but the text field was short.
generally the idea is : Very High Quality for a short time or normal permanently.

Any slim girl with a 4/10 PSL face or higher (certainly when they use make up) is fuckable. Perma Chad any day lol.

Now my genes can pass on
honestly i can't believe some choose permachad. i mean, you won't be yourself anymore when u look at mirror. but imagine having a child from a ult gigastacy.
your kid would be at minimum a chad or could be gigachad.

i wanted to say that the gigastacy wont leave , she somehow dies or sth. gets removed from earth by angle. but the text field was short.
generally the idea is : Very High Quality for a short time or normal permanently.
Even then, if you were gigachad, just get another gigastacy to marry.

First option of course. Passing on your genes is the only thing that matters in the end. If you get the opportunity to breed and produce offspring with a genetically high tier female specimen, then you have succeeded in life.

First option of course. Passing on your genes is the only thing that matters in the end. If you get the opportunity to breed and produce offspring with a genetically high tier female specimen, then you have succeeded in life.
Exactly

Perma chad is too good to pass up

Way of the Tao?

I'd become chad myself you have options that go beyond 1 year.
i don't wanna spend my whole life with girls and have sex really. i just wanna experience love and sexual pleasure and feeling of having a gigastacy and a beautiful child to raise. then fucos on science and my dreams.
i hate to be chad tbh , cause i hate chads. i love myself just the way i am, i could protentional become a chad if i would work my ass off in gym or sth. but i don't wanna waste time and change myself for a girl.
its like the rich man with gigastacy , always knows that she don't love him for real and it's because of his money.
when i go gym make a 9/10 body , i will never know they love me for me or my body.

i don't wanna spend my whole life with girls and have sex really. i just wanna experience love and sexual pleasure and feeling of having a gigastacy and a beautiful child to raise. then fucos on science and my dreams.
yeah this is why I would’ve chosen the relationship but one year isn’t nearly enough time
if it were a lifetime then then 1st option mogs hard

If we were chad, we could have all kinds of relationships with any foid for as long as we want.

If we were chad, we could have all kinds of relationships with any foid for as long as we want.
but when you look at the mirror , you wouldn't see yourself. it's like spectating a chad's life. i think you wouldn't be satisfied.

but when you look at the mirror , you wouldn't see yourself. it's like spectating a chad's life. i think you wouldn't be satisfied.

This would be awesome, I would see an attractive person, and not a subhuman.

One year only and we have children? Meaning we break up? So either I have to pay child support for the next 18 years or become chad? Jfl.

One year only and we have children? Meaning we break up? So either I have to pay child support for the next 18 years or become chad? Jfl.
1 year as she dies giving birth to your child.