Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill #1 way women signal that they find you disgusting

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
They tuck their clothing over their bottom when you walk behind them.

When you're not even checking them out. It's like they just want to bully you without saying anything. I hate white femoids.

That's nothing.

Women have crossed the street to walk on the other side to avoid me.

Meanwhile, with Chad walking behind they do the exact opposite: Strip off their clothing.

When they prefer standing in the bus instead of sitting next to you.

one time i was seated next to a woman on an airplane and she asked the attendant for another seat

They would use the stairs over the elevator if they knew you and them would be alone together. The horror for these foids!

Late at night or did it happen during the day as well?

damn this happened to me so much I never gave it much thought ...
OVER

Just a few weeks ago I minded my own business and was walking home. some foid came my way and quickly pulled out her phone and pretended to be on a call ... kek foids are so delusional they seriously think every guy is going to approach them or what?
I realised in time what she was doing and I started to laugh ... you should have seen the look of horror on her face

crossing the streets happens almost every time I take a walk. Damn I must be disgusting ...

but the absolute worst is when you have a foid walking in front of you at night ... they freak out every time

Last edited:
happened to me many times

They tuck their clothing over their bottom when you walk behind them.
Or they try cover their body in general, when I was talking to a girl I liked a few years back she was trying to cover her cleavage even though it wasn't out and I was looking her dead in the eye

If women avoid you like the plague, you are a plague.

The one surefire way to tell is if they're forced to talk with you and their body language drives them to every direction away from you. Foot point test is legit. If their feet are not pointed directly at you when communicating, it's ogre. It's something that nobody can maintain faking for long.

The one surefire way to tell is if they're forced to talk with you and their body language drives them to every direction away from you. Foot point test is legit. If their feet are not pointed directly at you when communicating, it's ogre. It's something that nobody can maintain faking for long.

I've never looked at people's feet when talking to them, I guess I'm going to start doing that from now on.

This. Body language speaks volumes. Just watch how they act around Chad.

I will never forget gymcelling and taking turns on a certain leg machine in which you have to lie down with a foid.

She was cleaning it every single time after I went out of it while I just used it normally when she went out of it.

I will never forget gymcelling and taking turns on a certain leg machine in which you have to lie down with a foid.

She was cleaning it every single time after I went out of it while I just used it normally when she went out of it.

Do you sweat a lot?

The bus is also a classic. It never ever happens that a foid in their prime years sits next to me, unless there's absolutely no other sit available. They'd pick any single one over the one next to me.
Do you sweat a lot?
No, I wasn't sweating particularly much.

The bus is also a classic. It never ever happens that a foid in their prime years sits next to me, unless there's absolutely no other sit available. They'd pick any single one over the one next to me.

No, I wasn't sweating particularly much.
Be glad people don't sit next to you tbh. I hate it when I have a bag next to me and there are other seats available next to others and some old lady asks me to move my bag. Fucking retarded elders, look around you.

I don't know what you're talking about. This 7/10 Stacey with a nice ass pulled back that elastic thingy on her pants so I could see her lower back and a bit of her panties and she gave me this disgusted look when I tried to approach her.

Or if your walking at night, and they locked their car's in front of you...

That's nothing.

For me they have literally got out of lines and switched/went to the back to avoid standing next to me.

Sub4 men are most certainly seen as a plague by women.
The other day I was walking my dog on the sidewalk. This couple was walking towards me, the girl switched spots with the guy and then she walked on the asphalt just to distance herself from me as much as possible as they passed me. I feel women would rather catch a literal plague than be in the presence of a sub4. We are actually worse than a plague I think.

They look in a different direction in disgust, avoiding eye contact.

I can tell femoids are disgusted by their stares only. It's enough.

Hahahahaha that's nothing, i've heard femoids talking shit in front of me but i am too pussy to fight them back

They just avoid me or just look at me weird, and if i am remotely close to them they try to get away. Then they just go and act like a total different person when there around a chad. Im so done

Man this hit me deep I wasn't ready for this. Now I'm rope ready