Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy 1 murdered woman is more important than a dozen murdered men in london

Julaybib

Julaybib

No longer human
★★★★

Basically some 28-year old asian-english foid got murdered while going to the pub in souht-london (infamous place because of gangs etc) and now the media in UK is going on about muh women are not SAFEEEEEEE!!!! also the story has gained much attention from the rest of the world , why? because shes a foid JFL:feelsclown:

Even the mayor of london came and talked about her and and about how men should learn how to behave JFL

whats funny is that men get murdered there every few weeks / weekly and nobody cares because men are disposable :society:

(all of these murders happened within a 1 week time frame from her murder in the same place:london)

we live in a society
The Dark Knight Art GIF by Tech Noir

Last edited:
Wahmen are precious, men are disposable. That's been the case for the entirety of human history.

whats funny is that men get murdered there every few weeks / weekly and nobody cares because men are disposable :society:
Indeed they are. London is a prison city with far too many men.

I actually applaud the death of men here, and others should be discouraged from coming here. Tbh you'd have to be low iq to come here as a low value heterosexual man...

Indeed they are. London is a prison city with far too many men.

I actually applaud the death of men here, and others should be discouraged from coming here. Tbh you'd have to be low iq to come here as a low value heterosexual man...
ok glown*gger

Even the most toilet tier woman is more valuable than the average man in spite of the fact that we men are capable of more and produce more than women ever do. By coddling and sheltering women, society has not allowed women to evolve out of their infantile behavior patterns. Women should be put under stress to improve their performance and output.
>B-but we live in a patriarchy!
:feelshaha::society:

that's why I get pissed when I see women complaining about something, fucking privileged beings

Same argument is used in Spain for homeless people per example, l have seen news mentioning how horrible is that the 15% of homeless people here are women, meanwhile the 85% of men:

3f01494e4c7e7b9d995aad1098067acb4bc6c022.jpeg

Basically some 28-year old asian-english foid got murdered while going to the pub in souht-london (infamous place because of gangs etc) and now the media in UK is going on about muh women are not SAFEEEEEEE!!!! also the story has gained much attention from the rest of the world , why? because shes a foid JFL:feelsclown:

Even the mayor of london came and talked about her and and about how men should learn how to behave JFL

(all of these murders happened within a 1 week time frame from her murder in the same place:london)

we live in a society
The Dark Knight Art GIF by Tech Noir
cucked ass nigger country

It was nothing to do with her being female, I would have an equal chance of getting murdered in London. It was because she was alone walking in a dangerous area. Instead of ranting about men killing women they should simply be spending more time teaching people not to walk alone in dangerous areas.

It was nothing to do with her being female, I would have an equal chance of getting murdered in London. It was because she was alone walking in a dangerous area. Instead of ranting about men killing women they should simply be spending more time teaching people not to walk alone in dangerous areas.
she was in a park tbf, not a dangerous area

whoever did it was low inhib

S O Y C I E T Y
O
Y
C
I
E
T
Y

great post OP. thanks for pointing this out:blackpill::blackpill:

Wahmen are precious, men are disposable. That's been the case for the entirety of human history.
I've been born to change that. I am the second coming of the messiah to put all women in their place
>B-but we live in a patriarchy!
:feelshaha::society:
What PaTriarchy. It's more like a hypergamous matriarchy than anything. Everyone sucks the abusive mother's toes!

I've been born to change that. I am the second coming of the messiah to put all women in their place

What PaTriarchy. It's more like a hypergamous matriarchy than anything. Everyone sucks the abusive mother's toes!
CLOWNWORLD

Men are disposable.