Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill #1 Indicator Of A Blue Pilled Mindset - Conflating Morality With Logic

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
This is the #1 most dependable indicator you can rely on to tell you are dealing with someone who is blue pilled, their arguments usually follow that - "since X is morally "right/good" then X is logical"

They are blue pilled to the core, and they don't get that morality and logic are two seperate things, I have this analogy that I think perfectly shows the distinction between the two:

Logic is 1+2=3

Morality is questioning whether 2 consented to be added to 1
Morality is questioning whether 3's mental stability is at risk by finding out it is the result of an unintentional "non-consensual" "addition" of mental constructs

You see logic is simply about WHAT IS, what exists, how things happen, even why they happen, but logic is not about whether they SHOULD BE ALLOWED to happen.

Morality is all about WHAT SHOULD BE, how things are perceived by a collective, if it hurts someone, if something is "fair", etc.

Logic is about stating facts and functions, there are obviously considerations for the effect on a collective, but its always about the ends justifying the means, about the collective benefit, not sacrificing a collective benefit because something doesn't "feel right".

Morality is about stating how said facts and functions affect others, and whether we should or should not allow these functions to take place, or these facts to be present, based on the affect they have, regardless of a collective benefit.

People who conflate morality with logic never seem to get this, and you will see it very blatantly in their arguments and statements, it will be reflected in their beliefs.

Logical Statement: "I'm indifferent to these ER mass shootings, but normies suffering are to my benefit as it is "life fuel" and it will make our plight aware to the masses"

Moral Statement: "We SHOULD NOT be celebrating ER mass shootings, its WRONG, these people did not DESERVE to be hurt or die, this will MAKE US LOOK BAD"

Notice the elements indicating that its about how others perceive something, the often repeated phrase by blue pilled incels/larps - "it makes us look bad". There's often always a hint of ego in it to, stating something as wrong because what they mean by it is - "I'm a good person, I'm the one who is right", also the concept of "deserving" something, anyone who is black pilled knows that nobody deserves anything, the quote in my signature exists for this egotistical BS concept.

Its always about perception of the majority (popular opinion) and ego, and that's the most ironic thing about morality, because if a belief system revolves around that, THEN IT IS CORRUPTIBLE, it can and will be changed over time, to reflect the general consensus of every new era.

This is something I talk about in another thread, where I discuss my belief that morality is ironically the reason why societies fall into degeneracy - https://incels.is/threads/morality-...-corrupt-and-degeneracy-is-flourishing.92510/

You see because since morality is something that has no true framework or foundation (like logic), since it is something that merely adapts to changing times, then core values will be lost over time, and things that were once thought to be bad/unfit now become "acceptable". Laws and rules based on morality can be "whittled away at" to shape them into what you want them to be (well the elites can do this with their money and influence), laws and rules that revolve around logic can't, they'd be harder to structure and there would be some negatives but they would be way more dependable, for example if our society was structured based on logic and our laws too, statistics would not reflect that men receive 63% longer sentences that women for the same crimes, but since its based on morality, its "acceptible" and nothing is done about it, because favoring women is seen as something "inherently moral", even though its not logical.

That's why the christianity of today is completely different from the christianity of the past, and it will be even more a shadow of its former self 100 years from now.

The average man today who is against having sex with females under 18, if born in a previous era would be saying "there's nothing wrong", thats the kind of NPC mindset I hate about most humans (about normies, all blue pillers really), they think that they actually "think for themselves" but they don't, society thinks for them, they merely formulate predetermined ideas from the subset of thoughts society has neatly placed for them to choose from, it doesn't matter which era I was born in, if I had the same mindset I do now, a black pilled mindset, I'd have the same beliefs.

That's the real reason I hate moralfags, its because THEY AREN'T REAL PEOPLE, they are fake, in another era they'd agree with you and hate themselves, a version of themselves born a few centuries in the future would hate their current selves and consider them immoral, they essentially don't even exist, they have no true consciousness, they are no different from an animal really, they just have higher cognitive abilities than one, they just do and think whatever they need to, to survive in the current era they exist in.

Last edited:
We need a technocracy

I think if you're stuck in the moral matrix, the only way to get out of it is by accepting that you're a bad person. I know good and bad don't exist but that's how you get out of it.

I think if you're stuck in the moral matrix, the only way to get out of it is by accepting that you're a bad person. I know good and bad don't exist but that's how you get out of it.

I get what you're saying, the only way for someone blue pilled to mentally escape that "cage" is to give themselves "an out" as being a "bad person" and then they are no longer at the mercy of morality and limiting themselves based on it.

I get what you're saying, the only way for someone blue pilled to mentally escape that "cage" is to give themselves "an out" as being a "bad person" and then they are no longer at the mercy of morality and limiting themselves based on it.
Exactly. Get comfortable with being "bad"