Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 1 in 5 men will not reach the age of 50 in the Americas, due to issues relating to (((toxic masculinity)))

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Make Paragon Glowie Again
★★★★★
A new report from PAHO also reveals that men live almost 6 years less than women, and proposes nine recommendations to improve their health outcomes

Washington, DC, 18 November 2019 (PAHO)—Life expectancy for men in the Region of the Americas is 5.8 years below that of women, partly because societal expectations contribute to risk-seeking behaviors, says a new report from the Pan American Health Organization (PAHO). The report was launched on the eve of International Men’s Day (19 November).

The executive summary of the “Masculinities and Health in the Region of the Americas” report highlights that societal expectations of men to be providers, to engage in risk-seeking behaviors, to be sexually dominant, and to avoid discussing their emotions or seeking help—behaviors commonly referred to as “toxic masculinity”—are contributing to higher rates of suicide, homicide, addictions, and road traffic accidents, as well as chronic noncommunicable diseases among men.

“We must not lose sight of the fact that women bear differential risks associated with their status as women,” said Anna Coates, Chief of the Equity, Gender and Cultural Diversity office at PAHO. “But the socialization of men also leads to a broad range of health problems that can only be addressed through responsive health policies, programs and services that focus on their particular needs.”

The report also highlights that one out of five men die before the age of 50 and many of the leading causes of death in the Americas, including heart disease, interpersonal violence and road accidents are directly related to socially constructed “macho” behaviors.

Social constructs around masculinity​

According to the report, the gender roles, norms and practices socially imposed on men reinforce a lack of self-care and neglect of their own physical and mental health.

This concept of masculinity, or “machismo” as it is known in the Americas, leads to three overarching risks; risk to women and children, in the form of violence, sexually transmitted infections, and lack of shared responsibility in the home; risk to other men, such accidents, homicides and other violence; risk to self, such as suicide, accidents, alcoholism and other addictions.

Not only does this affect the health of men themselves, but it also leads to negative outcomes for women and children in terms of interpersonal violence, the transmission of sexually transmitted infections, imposed pregnancy and absent paternity.

The report also highlights that discrimination around age, ethnicity, poverty, employment status and sexuality further compound these negative health outcomes for men.

Differences in male and female mortality​

Differences in male and female mortality in the Americas begin to emerge at around the age of 10, and rapidly increase from the age of 15 when violent causes of death, such as homicide, accidents and suicide, predominate. As a result, the mortality rate of young men is around 4-7 times higher than that of young women.

While global data for some causes of death, including chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), lower respiratory infections and diabetes, remain similar between men and women, three of the leading causes of death show significant variations between men and women: Homicides (7: 1 male/female ratio, meaning seven men are killed for each woman killed); road injuries (3:1); and cirrhosis of the liver caused by alcohol, which is twice as high among men than among women.

From the age of 50, chronic noncommunicable diseases begin to disproportionately affect men, who are less likely to engage in self-care or seek medical attention early.

As a result, while there are more boys than girls born in the world (105 boys for every 100 girls), this number starts to invert between the ages of 30 and 40, and by the age of 80, there are 190 women for every 100 men as men die at younger ages.

Moving forward​

To address issues around male socialization and achieve gender equality in health, women and men need access to health services that take their particular needs into account.

The report calls on countries to implement nine recommendations to help improve the health of men:

• Improve, systematize and disseminate data on masculinities and health
  • Develop public policies and programs for health to prevent and address the main problems affecting men through the life course
  • Eliminate the barriers that prevent boys and men from accessing care
  • Develop intersectoral initiatives that incorporate health in all policies, particularly in education
  • Promote existing positive health practices that men already engage in
  • Ensure the participation of all communities (including men, women and LGBTI communities)
  • Promote capacity building on gender and masculinities for health sector workers
  • Strengthen prevention and health promotion programs directed at children and young people
  • Ensure that institutions, including the health sector, universities and civil society focus on preventing the impact and costs of rigid/toxic masculinities.
Female oppression my ass .. giving the fact that this data is 3+ years old; i bet the mortality rate has doubled by now :feelsUnreal:

yeah all of this was the result of ''toxic masculinities'' not feminism nor the female tutorial mode.
had it with this clown fucking world :lasereyes:

Man will always be stigmatized for appearing weak or even being weak "

if your average or below your fucked . Chad can make excuses but still hes not invisible in that Regard.

While woman? , Can be Fat and gets loved for her curves ( BBW , SSBBW ) , can Complain about what ever nonsence Problem and gets support.

Is Expected to do less or even Nothing and nobody will Shit on her . Bonus if she lets others Fuck her .

Gets way more Attention on Social Media and in General , what makes it easy for her to capitalize on it .

ETC ETC .

The Global Woman Worship that is Currently going on , propably wont stop any Time soon.

@Mecoja @The Abyss @Lux @Rotter @Intellau_Celistic @Kami @lonelycurry26 @lemon21 @HateCurry @shii410 @Hoppipolla

if your average or below your fucked . Chad can make excuses but still hes not invisible in that Regard.

While woman? , Can be Fat and gets loved for her curves ( BBW , SSBBW ) , can Complain about what ever nonsence Problem and gets support.

Is Expected to do less or even Nothing and nobody will Shit on her . Bonus if she lets others Fuck her .

Gets way more Attention on Social Media and in General , what makes it easy for her to capitalize on it .

ETC ETC .

The Global Woman Worship that is Currently going on , propably wont stop any Time soon.

@Mecoja @The Abyss @Lux @Rotter @Intellau_Celistic @Kami @lonelycurry26 @lemon21 @HateCurry @shii410 @Hoppipolla
Men are under constant pressure to be someone and feel like failures if we dont. While women whatever they achieve or dont achieve, no one will judge them. Until now they were under pressure to get married and have kids, which is really easy for any women to do, but feminism got rid of that too.

Men are under constant pressure to be someone and feel like failures if we dont. While women whatever they achieve or dont achieve, no one will judge them. Until now they were under pressure to get married and have kids, which is really easy for any women to do, but feminism got rid of that too.
they get even rewarded for divorcing " hEr mAn , i mean bux " .

Woman rule the World " ( the Social / Privilege Aspect , thats all that matters ) and man are Watching

I just wonder how Long Man Wanna be the Watchers .

“We must not lose sight of the fact that women bear differential risks associated with their status as women,” said Anna Coates, Chief of the Equity, Gender and Cultural Diversity office at PAHO.
Literally can't talk about men's issues without bowing to feminism first.

This concept of masculinity, or “machismo” as it is known in the Americas, leads to three overarching risks; risk to women and children, in the form of violence, sexually transmitted infections, and lack of shared responsibility in the home; risk to other men, such accidents, homicides and other violence; risk to self, such as suicide, accidents, alcoholism and other addictions.
"Risk to women" is higher priority than self-harm. Women most affected.

foids live longer than men on average due to harsher working conditions, jobs that are dangerous, and most important of all being taller

being taller reduces your lifespan and it can be by large amounts. how have these "researchers" not factored this in

brutal that nobody replied to this high effort gigachad thread before. shows the current state of this forum.
I follow funny guys on twitter and for some reason every semi big twitter account feels the need to always retweet pics of women. and all of these women look the same, average, and they always have hundreds of likes. everytime I block one 10 more pop up. we are doomed

I mean, the traits they say are toxic masculinity really are just normal masculinity, lol

Why would they suddenly be a problem now?

I mean, the traits they say are toxic masculinity really are just normal masculinity, lol

Why would they suddenly be a problem now?
gaslighting the most effective feminazi tactic in the book

Toxic masculinity is real though

>roping is toxic masculinity
I fucking can't with these people

Yes, there is no inherent differences to men and women. Everything is toxic masculinity. How do you become this braindead?

The report also highlights that one out of five men die before the age of 50 and many of the leading causes of death in the Americas, including heart disease, interpersonal violence and road accidents are directly related to socially constructed “macho” behaviors.
Heart disease, Interpersonal Violence, and Road accidents all have one common denominator.

Money.

Men drive much more than women and most of it is work related, the hustle etc.
Interpersonal Violence usually involves money, but not always.
Heart disease is caused mostly by diet, in part by genetics, and largely by lifestyle; the stressful wage slave lifestyle is hard on the heart & insurance is more expensive.

Typical, nobody actually cares to find a solution or even acknowledge the real root of the problem.

Society doesn't care to distribute resources to appropriately care for its most valuable assets (men).

Exorbitant Welfare state for queens? Sure. 90% of scholarship money, majority of charity, tax breaks for marriage and children, alimony, hiring incentives, woman only benefits, etc.

Reasonable welfare for the spine of America? Fuck off macho man, it's your own fault.

Last edited:

Is Expected to do less or even Nothing and nobody will Shit on her .
Never began for weakcels like myself. Clown world. Why females can be weak and fragile? I don't even have muscles, I'm constantly tired and exhausted, when I tried to do pull ups with all my force, and without 0 ZERO results. But I'm supposed to stand up for myself to prove 'my masculinity' against potential Chads and gymmaxed thugs who have 3-5 times bigger hands than mine childish hands.

Never began for weakcels like myself. Clown world. Why females can be weak and fragile? I don't even have muscles, I'm constantly tired and exhausted, when I tried to do pull ups with all my force, and without 0 ZERO results. But I'm supposed to stand up for myself to prove 'my masculinity' against potential Chads and gymmaxed thugs who have 3-5 times bigger hands than mine childish hands.
because females get value from their curves , if they get fatter and are skinny as shit they might even get more smv or fetishists on her ass

clown fucking world

The true reason is all the soy lecithin, vegetable oils, and preservatives. That is all.

Woo hoo! I'm still alive...

@60 thoughts?

Ofc, I got my old age welfare before it was cool. Cripplecelbuxx

Great thread with many great replies.

Toxic masculinity is such a huge bullshit. It's victim blaming. "oh, men are having shit lives and dying young from completely solvable problem? Must be toxic masculity and not at all because of feminism and all that it spawned! See?! Men are always the oppressors........". Nevermind the fact that women condone the behavior they themselves call toxic masculinity.

''toxic masculinity is a social construct even though virtually every animal species it is always the males who are engaging in risky behaviours''

~ pseudo intellectual marxist retards

''toxic masculinity is a social construct even though virtually every animal species it is always the males who are engaging in risky behaviours''

~ pseudo intellectual marxist retards

Issues related to inceldom, they mean. I'll be one of those unlucky males, though (in real life).