Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 1 in 5 Gen Zers identify as LGBT, with new data showing bisexual women in particular are coming out at record levels

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/12s2w81/1_in_5_gen_zers_identify_as_lgbt_with_new_data/

Also known as chadsexual :feelsclown:

that cant be real jfl
ah well its not the first time you know?
people forget
in the 70s everyone claimed to be gay, even famous people like david bowie
and then later they said "im no longer gay"
it was kind of funny ho ho
So dont worry, times shift. Shit will rain down upon us, people will fear and tremble, but those who endure until the last, shall be saved.
Gecckgeck

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/12s2w81/1_in_5_gen_zers_identify_as_lgbt_with_new_data/

Also known as chadsexual :feelsclown:

Yo, The disease is spreading like a wommers assheeks on a chad summer day

Mental illness, propaganda beamed directly from every television and phone to exist straight into our eyes, and foids deciding an entire subset of men is unworthy of even the most basic of respect or affection. How surprising that more whores are becoming "bisexual"/"lesbian". They had to begin with faggots because you need the men weak enough to accept Chadsexuality. :society:

(Government should) Toss them off buildings

everyone says this shit until they don't. don't believe this bullshit women are just chadsexual

Foids are truly unevolved disgusting vile creatures. There were no evolutionary pressure on them to develop any skills or preference to anything, not even their opposite gender. they let men carry the specie up until everything became easy and safe then they stabbed them in the back. What a failure of an organism. All female mammals are more evolved than them.

Last edited:
Just another way of them saying "Chad only"

Fixed: 1 in 5 Gen Z foids openly identify as chadsexual. Actually, 5 in 5 foids are chadsexual.

i cant wait for what gen alpha will bring :feelskek:

The collapse is coming.

I hate women. I hate women. I hate women.

BiSeXuAL is the most popular foid gEnDeR but most of it is just cope because they couldnt secure chad. Its also highly likely theyre :foidSoy: rApE or aBuSe sUrViVoRs

Globohomo seems to win

I too identify as a member of the ILGBT. :feelsEhh:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back