Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 1 Curry Makes 100 Pizzas For Chad College Students

Why do they feel the need to be so loud?

Mirin @Zer0/∞ waging

Normie culture is so obnoxious.

Fuck I feel very bad for him :fuk:
He should have put cyanure on all these pizzas :feelshmm:

30$ per pizza is too expensive.

Working in food service is demeaning. I did it for 7 months until I couldn't take it anymore

Curry at least got a nice tip from it

How do people watch this garbage?

The worst part is a lot of them wrote their undergrad essay on white privilege and how minorities are disadvantaged or something along those lines. This is a gross world.

Working in food service is demeaning. I did it for 7 months until I couldn't take it anymore
Why do people do those jobs as opposed to other entry level jobs that pay the same but are way less stressful? The benefits can’t be that much better I imagine

Fuck I feel very bad for him :fuk:
He should have put cyanure on all these pizzas :feelshmm:
Based. I wonder if there's more accessible alternatives tho

At least he hooked him up with a fat tip

Exactly. 300 bucks for a day's work isn't slave labour, it's being paid very well.

Meanwhile the pizza shop owner made $3000 from the sales, while doing absolutely nothing

Meanwhile the pizza shop owner made $3000 from the sales, while doing absolutely nothing
U already know. I’ve even seen some owners make the managers be in charge of the hiring process, all they do is “oversee” the business aka nothing.

If this retard was genuine he wouldn’t be gilming this shit fucking normies he just gave some indian incel some money so people on the net would be like ”Wow look at this kind white man who gave 300 dollars to a poor brown minority”
Yup exactly. I get so tired of seeing those videos with narcissits who act fake nice by giving money to minorities who work shitty jobs, when they probably make fifty times that money back from ads alone. Then all the idiots who watch end up thinking he's so generous for helping such a lowly creature. If the cameras werent rolling they wouldn't even bother having a conversation with the minorities they help. Like "yeah yeah, we gotta go."

fucking loudmouths