Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

+ 1.5 PSL (or 6 PSL looks if sub 4.5) or a death note?

Which would you choose?

• Better looks

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Death Note

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters
C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
death-note-book2.jpg

Ultimate power of the Death Note.

Or + 1.5 PSL to your looks (6 PSL if you're sub 4.5)?

Definitely the Death Note, you could have anything you want. In fact I'd rather have that than 10/10 looks.

Framecel222 said:
Definitely the Death Note, you could have anything you want. In fact I'd rather have that than 10/10 looks.

I'd take the Death Note, too. But I'd take 10/10 looks over it, lol.

Twisted said:
I need at least 3 PSL points added to my looks (including being at least 5"10) to stand a chance

lol

Does that include cosmetic testicle enhancements? You need at least a PSL 6.5 sack to have a chance in 2018.

Framecel222 said:
lol

Does that include cosmetic testicle enhancements? You need at least a PSL 6.5 sack to have a chance in 2018.

With his autism, he needs to be at least a 7 PSL.

Now, he is facially a 6 right now. +1.5 would be 7.5 PSL, which means he could slay, even at his height and frame, a 7.5 face overwrites that and autism.

He would be stupid not to take the + 1.5 PSL points.

Twisted said:
Just going to 5"10 alone will make me a PSL 5

Add in a great frame and a ripped 10% bf body and I'm a PSL 5.5

Then bring my height up more to 6"2 and I'm a PSL 6 (not likely to happen with HGH)

If you're a 4, how do you explain all your Tinder matches? I even included your height. It was clearly visible to anyone who matched with you. You even did well in Sweden (blonde Stacy matches) and people are tall as fuck over there.

Stop coping, buddy boyo.

What's holding you back is your autism and mindset, not your height or face.

Sure, more height and an even better face would make things easier, but that's not your main issue and shouldn't be your main focus.

CopingGymcel said:
With his autism, he needs to be at least a 7 PSL.

Now, he is facially a 6 right now. +1.5 would be 7.5 PSL, which means he could slay, even at his height and frame, a 7.5 face overwrites that and autism.

He would be stupid not to take the + 1.5 PSL points.

No way. Being able to kill anyone would be infinitely more euphoric than being able to slay. You could kill every cuck until a utopian society was created.

CopingGymcel said:
If you're a 4, how do you explain all your Tinder matches? I even included your height. It was clearly visible to anyone who matched with you. You even did well in Sweden (blonde Stacy matches) and people are tall as fuck over there.

Stop coping, buddy boyo.

Sure, more height and an even better face would make things easier, but that's not your main issue and shouldn't be your main focus.

+1

A legit 4/10 get NO tinder matches.

Twisted said:
CopingGymcel said:
Stop coping, buddy boyo.
I probably do cope to some extent because my autism is the one flaw I have that's not fixable.
On my tinder I get blanked/unmatched quite a lot which makes me wonder how many of my matches were accidental. Even the one match that superliked me stopped replying mid conversation. I'm on the verge of deleting my tinder right now but I'm trying to remain optimistic.
I do think looksmaxing should be a priority for me as I have so much to gain from it

There are lots of people with no matches after MONTHS of swiping. I highly doubt many of them are accidental. How many girls have unmatched you after sending a message? What did you open with?

Btw, lots of guys get unmatched. Sometimes girls match with like 5 guys and they like 1 more than the other 4 and they hit it off. So when the other 4 try to message them, they just unmatch instead of having to answer back.

Just spend the 10 bucks a month on Tinder Plus, lower your standards from Stacey to 5+ PSL girls, message EVERY SINGLE girl you match with and enjoy going on dates. Most matches won't lead to dates, that's why you have to play the number game like most guys.

KilluminoidBR said:
+1

A legit 4/10 get NO tinder matches.

They can get decent matches if they are tall, white, have a good frame/body and take good photos. But their approach to Tinder has to be flawless. They can't have low tier photos.

I would not nor need more psl, but a death note would give absolute power over the lives of every person that exists. The Ideal not only would come to fruition quicker, but would expand; you would have the power to unleash Chaos at will, to determine what should be, to fit people and society to your vision, or simply have fun with other deaths caused by your simple want.

Happiness is a gift in that case.

Last edited:
At worst you'd be something like 3.5 PSL or 4 PSL. Which is enough to cuckmaxx

Death Note unless I become atleast an 8/10