Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over 1.5 months and working is already wearing me down

wageslaving as an incel is literally hell

Over time you will get used to it.

Imo you have a very high chance of roping compared to other users.

I can barely drag myself to get ready
I feel you, man
It's tough
Every morning, I wanted to blow my brains out instead of going to work
:cryfeels:

I'm gonna rope soon after I start wagecucking

What do you do? If you work in retail, i salute you for lasting so long. Retail is just torture.

I can't wageslave in any other profession other than Nightshift security guard

Only 40 years left

I feel you, man
It's tough
Every morning, I wanted to blow my brains out instead of going to work
:cryfeels:3ce ff f. f. f FCC CCTV
Work is inhumane
Ask your sister to give you some fuck so you won't end up roping soon
Id rather cope with silicone feet with vagina in ankle. Which is more degenerate?

Last edited:
Is the salary all right at least?

Last edited:
Thanks for the encouragement OP, i'll have to get a job soon.
I had almost everything prepared to become a homeless last year but thought too much about my family. Probably it's something stupid to do but i've been in the same position wanting to blow my brains every morning so i don't know what's better.

Still better than 10/hr even with after 3 years of training.
Shit fuck, i know that because of your location that's shit but 10 dollars for an hour would make me fucking rich in here.
If anyone manages to save some of those juicy dollars you can come and mexicomaxx and just ldar for weeks.

The suffering never ends

But you have a skilled job with lots of opportunity for moving up and getting more money. You are in a really good position. I hope you can make the best of it

You have to do this for 50+ years.
Enjoy bro

Still better than 10/hr even with after 3 years of training.
What kind of fuckass slaving job is that? Better be low cost area
You have to do this for 50+ years.
Enjoy bro
It ov3r !!!
The suffering never ends

But you have a skilled job with lots of opportunity for moving up and getting more money. You are in a really good position. I hope you can make the best of it

If I can survive that long

What kind of fuckass slaving job is that? Better be low cost area

Customer consultant for payment service providers. I was even promoted in the security department and get slightly less pay than before. JFL at this shithole company.

Low cost area not possible for me with a car.

I could never wageslave

I worked for 3 weeks once when I was 15 and it killed me

I can't imagine myself working, it's almost as hard as imagining myself getting a gf, ngl. I wasn't made to function in this competitive society. I'm just too much of a failure. My only hope is to get disability money.

Get a remote job doing some bullshit like remote digital marketing or desigining bullshit webpages. you would need spend 2-5 years doing the job at office or workplace but after 5 years u would be senior enough to get corps to hire u to work remotely.

Brutal to read it, good luck

What kind of work boyo? What is your education?!
Only hs diploma and few college credits from dual enrollment. Job is training to be electrician. Uni is for socially adjusted normalfags. No advantage for incels. With an apprenticeship i can buy copes along the way to good career
I'm making money but I don't know what for? All my savings and all the hard work? What can I spend it on? Copes lol?
Get a $6000 silicone woman

You can be incel wageslave, chad neet or the giga chad part time. The choice is yours