Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 1-4th grade dance classes, PE

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
Started primary school at year 2005
Primary school was painful (bullied by teacher and students, bullied outside of school) :feels:

I remember the first days of school:
My foid teacher was fucking evil, she would humiliate me for trying to fit in with other boys doing boy things, was she trying to turn me into high inhib?:feelsbadman:
My mother was turning me into high inhib, she slept with a chad and probably though that my child isn't going to be an evil man that beats her (in bed):lul:, my son is going to learn a foreign language and go work in a foreign country and give me money TEEHEE, she raised a coward. (all she ever wanted was a chad and then realized that she wants money) :feelsclown:

Anyways about the dance class:
when we had dance classes my teacher would often put me to dance with boys instead of girls. Why would she do that? Did anyone else had to dance with boys? Why would she do that?:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: (no I'm not a manlet) :chad:

Unnamed

I would always get picked second to last :chad: on sport events. (in highschool I would watch others play basketball, volleyball, bench press and I would sit on the bench, because my mother didn't give a fuck about my lack of self confidence, she probably though I'm going to raise a proper gentleman that is humble):feelskek:

Download

Last edited:
What kind of faggot school has mandatory dance classes?

when we had dance classes my teacher would often put me to dance with boys instead of girls
You should be able to sue her for that. She was obviously grooming you to become gay

wow cute lolis

But I know how it feels in regards of being picked last, I have dyspraxia and was fat so I'm always left out in sports classes

Started primary school at year 2005
Primary school was painful (bullied by teacher and students, bullied outside of school) :feels:

I remember the first days of school:
My foid teacher was fucking evil, she would humiliate me for trying to fit in with other boys doing boy things, was she trying to turn me into high inhib?:feelsbadman:
My mother was turning me into high inhib, she slept with a chad and probably though that my child isn't going to be an evil man that beats her (in bed):lul:, my son is going to learn a foreign language and go work in a foreign country and give me money TEEHEE, she raised a coward. (all she ever wanted was a chad and then realized that she wants money) :feelsclown:

Anyways about the dance class:
when we had dance classes my teacher would often put me to dance with boys instead of girls. Why would she do that? Did anyone else had to dance with boys? Why would she do that?:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: (no I'm not a manlet) :chad:

View attachment 365798

I would always get picked second to last :chad: on sport events. (in highschool I would watch others play basketball, volleyball, bench press and I would sit on the bench, because my mother didn't give a fuck about my lack of self confidence, she probably though I'm going to raise a proper gentleman that is humble):feelskek:

View attachment 365799

Can't relate. I was an absolute fucking unit and a complete chad as a little child. I even went to dancing competition in the biggest theatre in my city and danced with some foid there. Though that was all in primary school it all went to shit shortly after.

Can't relate. I was an absolute fucking unit and a complete chad as a little child. I even went to dancing competition in the biggest theatre in my city and danced with some foid there. Though that was all in primary school it all went to shit shortly after.
Puberty destroyed your life?

How did your looks change in teenage years? :waitwhat:

Puberty destroyed your life?

Yes. Destroyed is an understatement. I started fucking balding at 18 that should tell you all you have to know about my genetic qualities.
How did your looks change in teenage years? :waitwhat:

I went from a pretty chadlite child to a complete balding disaster with crooked nose and disgusting eye area and none-existent jaw. I am honestly fucking amazed at how bad I turned out to be like holy shit it's fucking brutal man. Well at least I will take care of my balding soon but the rest of my body is still fucked. I just fucking want to fuck 1 foid in my life that is all I need literally don't give a fuck anymore she can be 3/10 or less fuck it just no landwhales please. I will be done with women then. Fuck them hoes.

Yes. Destroyed is an understatement. I started fucking balding at 18 that should tell you all you have to know about my genetic qualities.

I went from a pretty chadlite child to a complete balding disaster with crooked nose and disgusting eye area and none-existent jaw. I am honestly fucking amazed at how bad I turned out to be like holy shit it's fucking brutal man. Well at least I will take care of my balding soon but the rest of my body is still fucked. I just fucking want to fuck 1 foid in my life that is all I need literally don't give a fuck anymore she can be 3/10 or less fuck it just no landwhales please. I will be done with women then. Fuck them hoes.
Were you a mouth breather?
My bird nose;
No eye support (Dark eye circles, 2 big visible veins);
Crooked teeth, with small jaw
came from being a mouth breather :feels::feels:

Were you a mouth breather?
My bird nose;
No eye support (Dark eye circles, 2 big visible veins);
Crooked teeth, with small jaw
came from being a mouth breather :feels::feels:

Probably. Ah whatever man it is what it is. Not gonna beat myself over the head with something I had no control of anyway. I am going SEA then I am going EE next and if none of them work out I'll just fly off to some shithole asian coutry and buddhistmonk myself before I die or maybe I'll join some boku haram tribe and kill some infadels or something Idk.

Dancing in elementary school? What kind of pedophile network ran your school, man? Did r/inceltear open it?

Dancing in elementary school? What kind of pedophile network ran your school, man? Did r/inceltear open it?
Like I've said all EE and post soviet countries have them.

My middle school had mandatory dancing.

That's crazy. Glad I grew up in Western Europe instead.
Even north korean, south korean, chineese, japaneese, kazakhs, russians etc. have them lol. All communist countries have them!

Even north korean, south korean, chineese, japaneese, kazakhs, russians etc. have them lol. All communist countries have them!
Japan? Communist? Uh???