Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 1/3 of zoomers oppose interracial marriage. Ethnics more opposed than whites.

r u anti race mixing?

• y

• n

Results are only viewable after voting.
@lifefuel @Made in Heaven

you can't be against women's rights but pro race-mixing, the sexual market needs to be regulated with the intended purpose of saving the human race from demographic disaster leading to eventual extinction.

you can't be against women's rights but pro race-mixing, the sexual market needs to be regulated with the intended purpose of saving the human race from demographic disaster leading to eventual extinction.
most important thing is mass gene editing. Ethnics need gene editing to fix their flaws

most important thing is mass gene editing. Ethnics need gene editing to fix their flaws
ALL White Nordic 6'3'' ft for FOIDCRACY!!! FUCK FOIDS, go artificial inbreeding GO DEVELOP IQ BREEDING and FOIDS without clítoris!!! PRRESSURREEEE!! Never PLEASURE!!!

interracial relationships have happened since the beginning of time. But one person has to adopt the culture of the other, otherwise it won’t work.

ethnics aren't marrying white women anyway so opposing interacial marriage will only make deathnic whores seethe

gene editing will engineer humanity into a race of obedient slave cucks, the mainstream society(if not the state itself) will push for traits of conformity since that goes in favor of the current model of civilization. it's not going to be just a quality of life upgrade where we are given a few extra iq points and have deformities be removed, what's more likely to happen is that the very nature of man and all his features will be twisted to suit the system.

interracial relationships have happened since the beginning of time. But one person has to adopt the culture of the other, otherwise it won’t work.
interracial marriage hurts ethnics like us most
ethnics aren't marrying white women anyway so opposing interacial marriage will only make deathin whores seethe
yup. all ethnic men should be against it.

gene editing will engineer humanity into a race of obedient slave cucks, the mainstream society(if not the state itself) will push for traits of conformity since that goes in favor of the current model of civilization. it's not going to be just a quality of life upgrade where we are given a few extra iq points and have deformities be removed, what's more likely to happen is that the very nature of man and all his features will be twisted to suit the system.
worthwhile sacrifice. Tired of my sick filtyh body. I would rather be a happy healthy brainwashed globohomo slave

the only person that voted no is a jew. what a surprise.

Damn. Genuinely didn't expect this, but I guess it makes sense with the general anti-woke pushback, Western zoomers are apparently the most conservative they've been in a decade at least.

Muh based conservative whites are less opposed than most ethnics jfl. Blacks especially anti miscegenation. Very good news
Unsurprising tbh, most of the anti-racist stuff is aimed primarily at whites, the others are usually socially allowed to keep their group identity. With how much of the woke propaganda is aimed solely at (predominantly) Western whites, with even conservative ones being forced to bend the knee to it due to social conformity, the average white is so much more leftist and progressive than not just the average ethnic worldwide but also the average ethnic in the same Western country, to a degree that I don't think most Western whites are even capable of understanding, especially given that they see themselves as the saviors of those ethnics.

Youths%27_Support_for_Safe_and_Legal_Abortion_%28Varkey_2016%29.png

Youths%27_Views_on_Same-sex_Marriage_%282016%29.png

Youths%27_Views_on_Legal_Migration.png

The average Gen Zer in Africa's most populous country absolutely BTFOs the average Western far-righter when it comes to conservatism and nativism.

Damn. Genuinely didn't expect this, but I guess it makes sense with the general anti-woke pushback, Western zoomers are apparently the most conservative they've been in a decade at least.

Unsurprising tbh, most of the anti-racist stuff is aimed primarily at whites, the others are usually socially allowed to keep their group identity. With how much of the woke propaganda is aimed solely at (predominantly) Western whites, with even conservative ones being forced to bend the knee to it due to social conformity, the average white is so much more leftist and progressive than not just the average ethnic worldwide but also the average ethnic in the same Western country, to a degree that I don't think most Western whites are even capable of understanding, especially given that they see themselves as the saviors of those ethnics.

Youths%27_Support_for_Safe_and_Legal_Abortion_%28Varkey_2016%29.png

Youths%27_Views_on_Same-sex_Marriage_%282016%29.png

Youths%27_Views_on_Legal_Migration.png

yup. Stormfrontcels are now a joke compared to the ethnic equivalents in both number and actual impact

This. Unfortunately it seems inevitable. The more technology we have the more genetic degradation due to medicine/science. Inevitably you'll end up either needing gene editing or going back to a more simple life (Amish/mennonite style).

Ethnics need white genes to fix their flaws. Ergo, race mixing needs to happen

yup. Stormfrontcels are now a joke compared to the ethnic equivalents in both number and actual impact
Most ethnics who are against racemixing are only against it cause they know they will be cucked into oblivion, not because of some moral standing. All ethnics deep down want more whitness in them

Ethnics need white genes to fix their flaws. Ergo, race mixing needs to happen

Most ethnics who are against racemixing are only against it cause they know they will be cucked into oblivion, not because of some moral standing. All ethnics deep down want more whitness in them
yes that's true. Ethnics especially men know they're brutally mogged by whites.

It also depends on the cultural context to a degree. Sands are seen as being g just as white as spanish/portugese in latin countries, so no one considers it racemixing when it happens there. Yet somehow a Spanish and sand mixing in Spain suddenly becomes racemixing.

But I do agree that one needs to adopt the culture of the other

Stormfrontcels often marry Thai and vietnamese women. Let's not forget that.

I have read that tons of Swedish men are importing Thai wives which is truly hilarious for multiple reasons

1. They're browning their country
2. They're chinkifying their country
3. They're lower their IQ
4. They're decreasing their height
5. They're decreasing their PP size
6. And the reason why they're even resorting to Thai wives is all because Swedish women were allowed by swedecuck men to be feminists who know end up alone with cats or they racemix with niggers and sands.

Yeah no shit. I've said time and time again, these caucuskikes are genetically weak despite the constant protestations of they and their bootlickers of other races. They have ALWAYS been the biggest miscegenators. They simply CANNOT survive without the support of Elder Races, especially the Original Man. Yet all they do is try to propagandize to make people think the opposite.

Curries and rices seething out of their minds seeing all their foids being taken away. Good news. :ping:

low tier cope, there's nothing named gene editing that will make ethnics more desirable. it's just some sci fi fantasy. and even if shit like this happens in the future, most ethnics will be breed out of existence since there's no way they could date their race traitor women.
yup. all ethnic men should be against it.
maybe in the west but not in 3rd world countries since white toilets aren't going to touch any ethnic anyway. i still see a lot of light skinned ethnics who ascend with sheboons or even japenesse men and korean men with other ethnicities( niggress and pajeets).
just let every race fuck the race with lower quality.

low tier cope, there's nothing named gene editing that will make ethnics more desirable. it's just some sci fi fantasy. and even if shit like this happens in the future, most ethnics will be breed out of existence since there's no way they could date their race traitor women.

maybe in the west but not in 3rd world countries since white toilets aren't going to touch any ethnic anyway. i still see a lot of light skinned ethnics who ascend with sheboons or even japenesse men and korean men with other ethnicities( niggress and pajeets).
just let every race fuck the race with lower quality.
What needs to be done is lower races should have their men killed and their women insemination.

No one would miss asians if they were replaced with hapas.
No one would miss blacks if they were replaced with mulattos.
No one would miss indians if they were replaced with Indo-Europeans
No one would miss Arabs if they were replaced with Eurabians

What needs to be done is lower races should have their men killed and their women insemination.

No one would miss asians if they were replaced with hapas.
No one would miss blacks if they were replaced with mulattos.
No one would miss indians if they were replaced with Indo-Europeans
No one would miss Arabs if they were replaced with Eurabians
This is the kind of behavior you want to bring to the middle east with your Kaffe niggerdom, faggot
told you that you're a white washing shit skinned hypocrite. jfl stop changing your opinion like a little bitch.

racial preservation should be a universal right

interracial marriage hurts ethnics like us most
Cause of being uglier and being conquered by whites. Why would women want to be with the defeated loser groups like us?
But personally I’m a truecel, so it doesn’t matter to me anyways. I would be incel no matter what the social conditions are.

It also depends on the cultural context to a degree. Sands are seen as being g just as white as spanish/portugese in latin countries, so no one considers it racemixing when it happens there. Yet somehow a Spanish and sand mixing in Spain suddenly becomes racemixing.

But I do agree that one needs to adopt the culture of the other
Yes, the borders of what defines a race are somewhat arbitrary.

Stormfrontcels often marry Thai and vietnamese women. Let's not forget that.

I have read that tons of Swedish men are importing Thai wives which is truly hilarious for multiple reasons

1. They're browning their country
2. They're chinkifying their country
3. They're lower their IQ
4. They're decreasing their height
5. They're decreasing their PP size
6. And the reason why they're even resorting to Thai wives is all because Swedish women were allowed by swedecuck men to be feminists who know end up alone with cats or they racemix with niggers and sands.
Tbf, white males have been attracted to Asian females long before feminism ever came to the west.

Cause of being uglier and being conquered by whites. Why would women want to be with the defeated loser groups like us?
White women get with niggers alot despite them being defeated and conquered race
But personally I’m a truecel, so it doesn’t matter to me anyways. I would be incel no matter what the social conditions are.
Jewmaxx with a Chinese woman like Lord Zuckerberg did
Tbf, white males have been attracted to Asian females long before feminism ever came to the west.
Have they? I thought the yellow peril shit made them hate asians. I still don't understand white men liking asian women anyways they're genuinely to me unless you are talking about turkics. I think most white men go for Asian women only because asian women make it easy for white men. I don't think white men are genuinely attracted to asian women like you say

And sure, maybe some asian women look good. Like Japanese or Chinese, but Thai? Come on. That is low tier rice race

Yup, and the feminist Swedish government is trying to limit the number of those marriages, while they have no problem with non-European men marrying Swedish women:feelshaha::feelskek:.

Also, they have absolutely no problem with women buying sex, but created the "Nordic model" and are overall highly against males buying sex. Truly a feminist paradise:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/oincnz/apparently_in_sweden_its_legal_for_women_to_buy/

There's an Eastern massage technique that has "happy endings" for both male and female clients built into the massage.

The techniques are different because you obviously "massage" male and female genitalia differently, so they have different names. But it's basically the same thing. It's a regular massage that gets you relaxed and ends in an orgasm.

Well like in Sweden, in many US states, the female version of this practice is completely legal, is viewed as "progressive" and "empowering", and is sometimes prescribed by doctors.
The male version on the other hand is demonized as dirty and perverted and it's also illegal almost everywhere that prostitution is illegal.

What the fuck are you talking about?
you told me that i am a "cuck" for posting that race traitor thread but just now you posted about the death of all ethnic men even tho you're an ethnic yourself and you know the woman of your race will be fucked by white"cel"s.
this just show how much of a hypocrite you're. try to have one consistant opinion

White women get with niggers alot despite them being defeated and conquered race
They are acting like conquerer thugs

Jewmaxx with a Chinese woman like Lord Zuckerberg did
Just become a billionaire Theory. I tried, but I’m too ugly.

Have they? I thought the yellow peril shit made them hate asians. I still don't understand white men liking asian women anyways they're genuinely to me unless you are talking about turkics. I think most white men go for Asian women only because asian women make it easy for white men. I don't think white men are genuinely attracted to asian women like you say
Asian women are the most neotenous and feminine race of women, so it matches with the data of them being the most wanted. And look at famous movies like Sayonara for example, it was all about whites dudes in Japan leaving the white foids for Japanese women. It has a brutal heightpill as well, as the japanese prostitutes many were with liked the western white men for being so tall.

And sure, maybe some asian women look good. Like Japanese or Chinese, but Thai? Come on. That is low tier rice race
Yes, but they are still better than sand niggresses and Jews imo.

you told me that i am a "cuck" for posting that race traitor thread but just now you posted about the death of all ethnic men even tho you're an ethnic yourself and you know the woman of your race will be fucked by white"cel"s.
this just show how much of a hypocrite you're. try to have one consistant opinion
My people are genetically fit and worthy enough to not be wiped out. Death to ethnic men applies to rice, brown arabs, and indians. Not light skinned or white sands. Why is your dumbass brain nit able to comprehend that not all ethnics are equal. You think a fucking syrian is equal to an indian? JfL
They are acting like conquerer thugs
Idk alot of white whotes complain about how their black baby daddy's are awful peoppe not surprisingly. Assuming the black man doesn't kill the white woman after fucking her like many tend to do
Asian women are the most neotenous and feminine race of women, so it matches with the data of them being the most wanted.
what data?

and sure they may be feminine and neotonous but they also have slanted eyes, no tips and no ass. Turkic women have all the positive traits of asian women while having lighter skin, colored eyes, rounder bigger eyes, and slimmer noses. If anythinf, turkic women would be the ideal
And look at famous movies like Sayonara for example, it was all about whites dudes in Japan leaving the white foids for Japanese women. It has a brutal heightpill as well, as the japanese prostitutes many were with liked the western white men for being so tall.
I don't watch American filth tbh
Yes, but they are still better than sand niggresses and Jews imo.
Not really. I know some sand women can have massive noses, but I am unattractive to asian women solely because of the fact that they will five me ricecel sons. That alone makes them ugly to me

Last edited:
Yup, and the feminist Swedish government is trying to limit the number of those marriages, while they have no problem with non-European men marrying Swedish women:feelshaha::feelskek:.

Also, they have absolutely no problem with women buying sex, but created the "Nordic model" and are overall highly against males buying sex. Truly a feminist paradise:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/oincnz/apparently_in_sweden_its_legal_for_women_to_buy/

Swedish men truly are a joke. So cucked that instead of whipping their women back into obedience, they allow swede women to fuck brown men all the while coping my importing brown chink women

Swedecucks really do deserve to go extinct holy fuck what a subhuman species. Based somalis and syrians burning their tundra shithole to the ground tbh tbh

My people are genetically fit snd worthy enough to not be wiped out. Death to ethnic men applies to rice, brown arabs, and indians. Not light skinned or white sands
“Everyone except my people should die”. Bro no one wants sand nigger males, not even the light ones (unless they thug max). Maybe the females cause retards think they are “pure virgin trad wife”

Idk alot of white whotes complain about how their black baby daddy's are awful peoppe not surprisingly. Assuming the black man doesn't kill the white woman after fucking her like many tend to do
Exactly. They aren’t getting with hard working beta black billy

what data?
All the dating apps show that asian women are the most desired by all races of men.

and sure they may be feminine and neotonous but they also have slanted eyes, no tips and no ass. Turkic women have all the positive traits of asian women while having lighter skin, colored eyes, rounder bigger eyes, and slimmer noses. If anythinf, turkic women would be the ideal
Sand nigresses don’t have those either, unless they are fat. And you are a turk, so maybe you just want your own. No one goes for turkish foids like that (except curries from Pakistan apparently)

I don't watch American filth tbh

Not really. I know some sand women can have massive noses, but I am unattractive to asian women solely because of the fact that they will five me ricecel sons. That alone makes them ugly to me
Most males don’t think of that. If they see the woman as attractive, that’s it. But many blackpilled males don’t want short women either because of making incel sons, but in the general population most males prefer short women.

high IQ take. "Eat the bugs" model is the blueprint for most of the government policies

“Everyone except my people should die”.
I never said that. I said ethnic races should br genetically improved by mixing with better races. But lets not sit here and act like all ethnics are the same.anatolians mog other ethnics by a long shot. An indian man mixing with a black women, for example, also qualifies as genetic improvment for the black woman, since it will give her better hair and face features plus small increase to IQ

Bro no one wants sand nigger males, not even the light ones (unless they thug max). Maybe the females cause retards think they are “pure virgin trad wife”
This is definitely not true. There are plenty of white, Indian, and asian women who want sand men, even the tanner ones. I have seen many celebrities in Japan who happen to have sand fathers. Like the voice actress for jolyne kujo who has an egyptian dad. My iranian-looking cousin and uzbek-looking cousin have had both white an Asian women hit on them prior to them getting married.
Exactly. They aren’t getting with hard working beta black
It's brootal too since hard working beta black Billy is rare to come hy to begin with.
All the dating apps show that asian women are the most desired by all races of men.
If you say so. But I have never been attracted to Asian women no matter how many I've seen here in Canada yet I see many arab and indian women whom I find cute and attractive
Sand nigresses don’t have those either, unless they are fat.
No,sand women definitely have big butts some of the biggest actually aside from black women

And you are a turk, so maybe you just want your own. No one goes for turkish foids like that (except curries from Pakistan apparently)
Sure but idk enough about turkish women dating habits myself since I am in Canada
Most males don’t think of that. If they see the woman as attractive, that’s it. But many blackpilled males don’t want short women either because of making incel sons, but in the general population most males prefer short women.
True enough. But yes from a eugenics POV, having hapa sons is not an ideal plan. Who knows though since I also notice Sand Hapas tend to look more caucasion as compared to Snow Hapas. Don't know why that happens

See pic. Algerian/Japanese hapa yet she looks very caucsion VS British/Japanese hapa who still looks like a rice

Last edited:
I never said that. I said ethnic races should br genetically improved by mixing with better races. But lets not sit here and act like all ethnics are the same. Anatolians mog other ethnics by a long shot
Blacks mog sands

This is definitely not true. There are plenty of white, Indian, and asian women who want sand men, even the tanner ones. I have seen many celebrities in Japan who happen to have sand fathers. Like the voice actress for jolyne kujo who has an egyptian dad
“There are plenty of white, sand, and asian women who want curry men, even the tanner ones. I have seen many celebrities in UK who happen to have curry husbands.”

If you say so. But I have never been attracted to Asian women no matter how many I've seen here in Canada yet I see many arab and indian women whom I find cute and attractive
That’s just you then. Stats say most men want them though.

No sand women definitely have big buttons some of the biggest actually aside from black women
Cause most sand nigresses are fat.

Sure but idk enough about turkish women dating habits myself since I am in Canada
Apparently they have the highest body counts from all countries on Earth.

True enough. But yes from a eugenics POV, having hapa sons is not an ideal plan. Who knows though since I also notice Sand Hapas tend to look more caucasion as compared to Snow Hapas. Don't know why that happens
No clue, although I will say sand and curry genetics are usually bottom tier. If they mix with anything, they cease to exist in the children almost. Maybe the gene phenotypes are desperate to commit suicide.

I never said that. I said ethnic races should br genetically improved by mixing with better races. But lets not sit here and act like all ethnics are the same.anatolians mog other ethnics by a long shot. An indian man mixing with a black women, for example, also qualifies as genetic improvment for the black woman, since it will give her better hair and face features plus small increase to IQ

This is definitely not true. There are plenty of white, Indian, and asian women who want sand men, even the tanner ones. I have seen many celebrities in Japan who happen to have sand fathers. Like the voice actress for jolyne kujo who has an egyptian dad. My iranian-looking cousin and uzbek-looking cousin have had both white an Asian women hit on them prior to them getting married.

It's brootal too since hard working beta black Billy is rare to come hy to begin with.

No,sand women definitely have big butts some of the biggest actually aside from black women

See pic. Algerian/Japanese hapa yet she looks very caucsion VS British/Japanese hapa who still looks like a rice

View attachment 773732View attachment 773733
mixed races shouldn't exist imo any under circumstances. Doesn't matter if a few turn out good. Vast majority are disgusting mutts, belong neither to the inferior parent's bloodline or the superior's.

Blacks mog sands
Embarassing statement of continental proportion. Where do you even get that from? Black men were mass enslaved by Arabs and are still treated like dogs in egypt and Saudi. The president of tunisia is even demanding the niggers go back across the Sahara
“There are plenty of white, sand, and asian women who want curry men, even the tanner ones. I have seen many celebrities in UK who happen to have curry husbands.”
Except my statment is true to reality. Tons of white women marry sand men either when they convert to Islam or when they go for thugmaxxed sands. Tons of Indian women and black women are fuckmeat for arab men, and I don't think I need to explain to you that to asians, MENAs are moggers because many of us have the round eyes, thin nose, and caucasion faces that they are obsessed with. I would argue the only thing preventing more MENA men from being with Asian women is the religious barrier

Whereas yours is just a "no u" reply. Sure there are women who go for curry men, but very very few. Sand men on the other hand are far far far more sexually/maritally successful than Asian men, indian men, and black men.
That’s just you then. Stats say most men want them though.
Ok
Cause most sand nigresses are fat.
No. Their asses are big even when they are skinny. Even Jewish women are known for having massive khazar boobies

Apparently they have the highest body counts from all countries on Earth.
Where's that info coming from?
It might be due to MENA genes already bring more dominant than European genes, so when both mix with an asian, the MENA hapa expresses more caucasion genotype VS the Euro hapa who expresses less caucasion genotype
although I will say sand and curry genetics are usually bottom tier. If they mix with anything, they cease to exist in the children almost. Maybe the gene phenotypes are desperate to commit susuicide.
Bro JFL at you comparing sand genes with curry genes as if they are comparable. Sand genes mog indian genes hard it isn't even funny that you would make such a comparison. This really only stands true if your comparing Southern Arabs with North Indians. And even then I would still give the edge to South Arabs over North Indians given the historical and modern track records

Last edited:
mixed races shouldn't exist imo any under circumstances. Doesn't matter if a few turn out good. Vast majority are disgusting mutts, belong neither to the inferior parent's bloodline or the superior's.
A mixed race indian who is half european would live the life if a God in india.

A mixed race indian who is half european would live the life if a worm in Europe.

In other words, it works fine if the mixed person is in the homeland of the inferior race

A mixed race indian who is half european would live the life if a God in india.

A mixed race indian who is half european would live the life if a worm in Europe.

In other words, it works fine if the mixed person is in the homeland of the inferior race
The inferior race suffer because of mxied race scum mogging them. The mixed race individual is filled with hate towards his parent that mixed with the subhuman race parent. Horrible outcome for everyone involved.

Better to sterilize all the present mixed race mutts. And ban miscegenation once and for all.

The inferior race suffer because of mxied race scum mogging them.
so? Inferior bloodlines die out. Thats how humanity has always always always always always opperated.

and JFL why are you acting like same-race people can't mog each other?
The mixed race individual is filled with hate towards his parent that mixed with the subhuman race parent. Horrible outcome for everyone involved.
Like i just said to you, If the mixed race individual lives in the land of their Inferior parent, that won't happen.
Better to sterilize all the present mixed race mutts. And ban miscegenation once and for all.
How tf would you even define who Is or isn't mixed race, retard? My proposal actually is realistic and could actually happen irl, youre is just insane

Embarassing statement of continental proportion. Where do you even get that from?
White and sand women have a black fetish in the West.

Black men were mass enslaved by Arabs and are still treated like dogs in egypt and Saudi. The president of tunisia is even demanding the niggers go back across the Sahara
They don’t want to get cucked by blacks.

Except my statment is true to reality. Tons of white women marry sand men either when they convert to Islam or when they go for thugmaxxed sands. Tons of Indian women and black women are fuckmeat for arab men, and I don't think I need to explain to you that to asians, MENAs are moggers because many of us have the round eyes, thin nose, and caucasion faces that they are obsessed with. I would argue the only thing preventing more MENA men from being with Asian women is the religious barrier
Sounds like anecdotal cope. Any white or asian women I’ve seen with a sand nigger is usually beta buck cuck maxxing.

Whereas yours is just a "no u" reply. Sure there are women who go for curry men, but very very few. Sand men on the other hand are far far far more sexually/maritally successful than Asian men, indian men, and black men.
Where did you get that? Black men are far more sexualized than sand niggers. Sands are usually an incel race, except in Europe with they have rapefugee halo.

No. Their asses are big even when they are skinny. Even Jewish women are known for having massive khazar boobies
View attachment 773738
The Jewish milker thing is a meme. White women mog jewish women to oblivion. And the middle eastern being busty is cope, they’re just fat.
64647CC8 EABD 4836 B43F C4CAFB4D33D1

Where's that info coming from?
I talked to you about this before actually, I remember. Over for memorycels.
Turkey is at number one on the list.

It might be due to MENA genes already bring more dominant than European genes, so when both mix with an asian, the MENA hapa expresses more caucasion genotype VS the Euro hapa who expresses less caucasion genotype
If that were the case, then sands mixing with whites would be sand looking. But usually they look more white than sand.

Bro JFL at you comparing sand genes with curry genes as if they are comparable. Sand genes mog indian genes hard it isn't even funny that you would make such a comparison. This really only stands true if your comparing Southern Arabs with North Indians. And even then I would still give the edge to South Arabs over North Indians given the historical and modern track records
They are both shitskins, and most people can’t tell the difference between the average currycel and average sandcel. But the reason I compared them here is that they have the most suicidal phenotype expression from all races. Even when they mix with whites, the kids usually look white.

Racemixing shouldn't be allowed unless it's between a curry and a hot brown latinx

White and sand women have a black fetish in the West.
Maybe white women, but for most sand women that is definitely not the case. Just look at the recent fiasco with that cleopetra movie. Egyptians were fuming, including many egyptian tiktok girls. Or when Morocco was successful in the world cup, they tried distancing themselves from other Africans lol.
They don’t want to get cucked by blacks.
Yeah, and they don't because most Sands are not interested in marrying blacks. Blacks are massive incdls anyways considering how often they resort to rape, no different than indians tbh
Sounds like anecdotal cope.
no, it's just supporting evidence. Actual evidence is simply understanding race realism, which I will explain in the next paragraph
Any white or asian women I’ve seen with a sand nigger is usually beta buck cuck maxxing.
Are you implying white men dont also do the same when they get with sand or asian women? JFL

also, arent you now also doing anecdotal coping?

in any case, it's not that hard to understand. Asian women want caucasion features. Sands have caucasion features, and most are taller than rice men as well. Ergo, to an asian woman, the average MENA man will be more handsome than the average asian man and more genetically desirable to her because of that caucsion aspect

FFS, asian women are even attracted to Indian men because at least indian men are caucasion, yet you somehow want to delusionmaxx that sands, who look far better than indians, wouldn't do well with asian women because...... why exactly?
Where did you get that?
get what?
Black men are far more sexualized than sand niggers.
I dont deny that. But that doesnt mean that sand men arent sexualixed in the west either. Although I don't know why you are bringing up this point anyways since I was talking about marital and sexual success, not being sexualized
Sands are usually an incel race
Not at all true. They're more successful than Asians,indians, SEA, spics, and blacks. Where are you pulling these nonsensical statments from? Sands are only more incel than whites if anything.
except in Europe with they have rapefugee halo
they're also fine in MENA, India, and Asia, although in the case if Asia, it's hard to really tell since there isn't much diaspora. But from what I have seen there is a decent amount of MENA men marrying Asian women

man with Iranian father and vientamese mom. You can also find tons of veitnamese women married to gulf men as well

The Jewish milker thing is a meme.
brootal. Abigail shapiro is so sexy
White women mog jewish women to oblivion. And the middle eastern being busty is cope, they’re just fat.
View attachment 773739
I didn't say arab women aren't fat. I said their big butts are not related to them being fat. And I already gave you a map showing this
I talked to you about this before actually, I remember. Over for memorycels.
Turkey is at number one on the list.
Who says those are women? Could be the men.
If that were the case, then sands mixing with whites would be sand looking. But usually they look more white than sand.
because sand genes are already partially white. Sands and euros share ANF admixture to a significant extent. And even when it comes to Aryan, Natufian, Zagrosian, and Iberomarusian mixture, which are often less shared between Euros and Menas, these ancient peoples are far more similar to each other than to negoes or mongols.

That said, most sand-white mixes look jewish if anything at all. Or maybe vaguely italian/syrian when mixed

They are both shitskins
true but one is clearly far far more shitskinny than the other

Genes for white skin

and most people can’t tell the difference between the average currycel and average sandcel.
like I said, this only applies if youre comparing Southern arabs with north Indians

Average NA faces

Average near east faces

Average southern arab faces

Average north indian faces

Average south indian faces

But the reason I compared them here is that they have the most suicidal phenotype expression from all races. Even when they mix with whites, the kids usually look white.
How is that a bad thing? JFL you're saying suicidal as if it's a negative. Look at Elliot rodger and compare him to his half-arab brother. Why does his half arab brother mog ER? Why is a stud who ER was jealous of while ER is now worm food? Because he was blessed with being fully caucasion while ER was cursed with being half Mongoloid

Anyways, I already explained this. MENAs, and to an extinct, Indians, are closer in phenotype and genetics to europeans hence why their phenotypes blend far more easily into one another. Whereas asians and blacks often do not due to a far greater genetic distance.

I already showed this to you with the Algerian hapa VS the British hapa

Last edited:
so? Inferior bloodlines die out. Thats how humanity has always always always always always opperated.

and JFL why are you acting like same-race people can't mog each other?

Like i just said to you, If the mixed race individual lives in the land of their Inferior parent, that won't happen.

How tf would you even define who Is or isn't mixed race, retard? My proposal actually is realistic and could actually happen irl, youre is just insane
DNA test. I know for a fact that I am 100% curry because DNA test says so

DNA test. I know for a fact that I am 100% curry because DNA test says so
Dna tests are not always accurate. If anything, DNA tests shows we are all mutts to various degrees. The average italian or Greek, for example, has around 4-5% natufian blood. While the average kurd or assyrian is like 10-15% aryan

Hell, I did a DNA test and I'm 2% Neanderthal

Dna tests are not always accurate. If anything, DNA tests shows we are all mutts to various degrees. The average italian or Greek, for example, has around 4-5% natufian blood. While the average kurd or assyrian is like 10-15% aryan

Hell, I did a DNA test and I'm 2% Neanderthal
I had 99.9% south Asian. I am ~100% pure as one can get.

I had 99.9% south Asian. I am ~100% pure as one can get.
OK. Good for you. How does this change that alot of DNA tests are not accurate sometimes? I have seen people talk about how their 23&me tests would erase entire countries out of their genetic profile via updates

And, again, like I said your idea is asinine and something not a soul on the explanation would agree to.

OK. Good for you. How does this change that alot of DNA tests are not accurate sometimes? I have seen people talk about how their 23&me tests would erase entire countries out of their genetic profile via updates

And, again, like I said your idea is asinine and something not a soul on the explanation would agree to.
56% voters here agree and 33% of zoomers. I bet the percentage will grow. Some extrem libtards I've met have talked about integration fatigue. Fed up with having to live near whites.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back