Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal 1/10 truecel 59 year old virgin in tiktok

volcel, ascending back in his time was a million times easier. he was probably gigaretard or wasted his time until it was too late.

he says from 17 to 59 he was incel
also he says he was flirted at???????

how is this guy incel?

Generally FeelsBadMan :cryfeels::feelscry:

No way id make it to 59

He deserves a salute for enduring that long. I give my complete and utmost respect to that man even though my respect doesn't worth much, but it's what i can do

He deserves a salute for enduring that long. I give my complete and utmost respect to that man even though my respect doesn't worth much, but it's what i can do

that's @FrothySolutions

volcel, ascending back in his time was a million times easier. he was probably gigaretard or wasted his time until it was too late.
Cope. There have always been incels since the beginning of time.

Cope. There have always been incels since the beginning of time.
i wouldn't be incel if i was born at the same time as him and that's all that matters to me. he even says that women flirted with him, which proves my point. even an ugly tranny looking retard could get bitches back then.

i wouldn't be incel if i was born at the same time as him and that's all that matters to me. he even says that women flirted with him, which proves my point. even an ugly tranny looking retard could get bitches back then.
Mogs me. I probably still would have been alone tbh.

C208c05ac7000be726952b3d6ca93247491b35865dd1397ce90ca60762c124bd 1

59? Damn, dude that's a rough 59. Motherfucker looks like he's 85.

What is a 59 year old doing on Tiktok

Lying on the internet again. I'm sure he used to slay back in the day :feelskek:

Motherfucker looks like he's 85.
scientifically proven that incels die sooner, (so maybe we age quiker lol)

someone invite him here :feelsmage:

Tiktok is so brutal, how does it not make normies want to rope? 90% of tiktoks I've seen posted on /pol/ and here are just a 6-7/10 foid just looking around and making pouty lips to like a 20 second clip of a rap song. It doesn't even relay any data or anything. Literal hypergamy-strengthening matrix.

Honest to Allah brocels how the hell do you find these videos? The hell is happening here?

His female looksmatch already has a dozen grandchildren.

God damn, he looks like 89.

This is how inceldom fucking ages you.

Of course he's ugly, he's old. I doubt he was trucel looking when he was young.

Well, yeah, looks truecel-tier to me. :feelsrope: JFL at the femmoroids virtue signalling in the comments: ¨u cute¨, ¨I don´t see a problem¨.

Anyway ,back in his days there was a decent surplus of women + there was no online dating/social media/cheap and fast travelling + there was no celebrity culture (which created insanelly unrealistic standarts of beauty for men) + on top of that foids still had a pressure to marry early as marrying later or being husbandless was an indicator of being not desireable and was a laughing matter.

He was probably a giga nerd/mentacel on top of his subpar looks, who deliberately avoided foids.:feelsjuice:

We need to get him on THIS forum :blackpill: