Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

1/10 subhuman is asking on reddit why he got ZERO matches on tinder after MONTHS

Pouuop

Pouuop

Recruit
★★★★★
> https://www.reddit.com/user/ba102

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I have posted on here several times and appreciate the advice. I still can't seem to get matches. I realize being brown and not having a 6pack or flash muscle makes it hard but not every girl on tinder is a model lol. I am just looking to meet new people doesnt necessarily have to be a hookup. At this point I think my pictures are good. I took out 5 in case it might not be good to have a pic with a girl and maybe 4 can be removed . I think I need to improve my bio and make it more unique . So here is a synopsis about me if anyone can help.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I am 5ft9 175lbs. I graduated at Texas Tech with a bachelors in Accounting/Finance. I work as a auditor in accounting but I dont think thats interesting enough to put in profile lol. I dont really know what to say unique of me as I like mostly what everyone else does. I would describe myself as funny, nice, intelligent, adventurous, open minded and outgoing. Like watching sports mainly basketball, football and baseball, any type of music, movies, meet new people, try new bars/restaurants, the outdoors and travel. I am not really athletic but enjoy playing recreations sports such as kickball, sand volleyball and dodgeball. I also like to work out 2-3 times a week doing cardio and lift. I like Aziz Ansari's comedy series like Game of None on Netflix. I'm indian born and raised here with no accent, my parents are a arranged marriage that didnt meet till day of marriage lol. Ive traveled to Vegas, Miami, San Francisco and D.C. in the U.S. Abroad ive been to Australia and India. Below is my profile. Really appreciate the advice![/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]https://m.imgur.com/a/hhU4Y  [/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Some of the photos the subhuman has on his profile : [/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
RqubrQ8.png
[/font]

08ciV68.png
[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]> subhuman skull shape[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]> subhuman NW2 hairline[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]> subhuman skin tone[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]> High E face / High bodyfat[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]> Triple chin[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]> Not a single facial bone showing , no sharpness or masculinity to his face[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]> NCT[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]> Collapsed maxilla[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]> Subhuman teeth[/font]

wVSzTcM.gif
[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Just fucking lol boyos , imagine being so bluepilled that you actually think you stand a chance on tinder with that disgusting excuse of a face , nothing in life is funnier than seeing bluepilled subhumans chase girls[/font]

He's not a 1/10.

He's disillusioned from his weak ills and he's not going to have a good time...

my parents are a arranged marriage that didnt meet till day of marriage lol

Looking at a guy like this you can kinda see the merits of an arranged marriage, tbh. For an arranged marriage, the family would look for a good husband, see a guy like this, see someone who is stable, friendly, intelligent, clean, has a good job and would probably make a good husband and father. In the long run, women would probably even be happier in a marriage with children with him. What you get instead now are women competing for a minority of high-status Chads, get increasingly bitter, angry and feminist over Chad preferring younger, whiter, slimmer women, and while the majority of women are getting increasingly bitter, the majority of men are becoming bitter incels, as well.

CopingGymcel said:
He's not a 1/10.

And that's the sad part. A 1/10 not having any luck on tinder wouldn't be much of a shock, but all things considered, this guy is pretty much a normie.

Just lol at his profile info. Only Chad can pull that autism off.

Red Shambhala said:
Looking at a guy like this you can kinda see the merits of an arranged marriage, tbh. For an arranged marriage, the family would look for a good husband, see a guy like this, see someone who is stable, friendly, intelligent, clean, has a good job and would probably make a good husband and father. In the long run, women would probably even be happier in a marriage with children with him. What you get instead now are women competing for a minority of high-status Chads, get increasingly bitter, angry and feminist over Chad preferring younger, whiter, slimmer women, and while the majority of women are getting increasingly bitter, the majority of men are becoming bitter incels, as well.

Very well said

Just lol at currycels.

CopingGymcel said:
He's not a 1/10.

This ^

Also I would bet he is better looking than the OP

He looks kind of average, which isn't good enough for many roasties. Also, he's Indian which just makes him lose even more smv. The sad thing is that the blue pillers may convince him that he has a bad personality or something when the truth is that it's due to his looks and ethnicity.

Get a good job they said, you will find a wife... Lol
The guy as a 6 digit salary, is clean and smiling but he can't get one girl while Homeless Chad gets pussy everynight

>5'9" That's two different measurements.

If the dude's actually 5 ft he has no business being on Tinder.

YOCopingGymcel said:
He's not a 1/10.

The thing is though, race and height considered(him being 5’9”, 175 lbs, and obviously Indian) he is automatically perceived to be physically far below average in the eyes of women.

he's not 1/10, if anything his sorry excuse for hair and obviously, being fat, put him down to like a 4 minimum, he's pretty much a normie, he's not repulsive in my opinion. he's practically sexually invisible.

He is defiently above 1/10, I would say maybe a 3 or 4 at best. being a currycel might also lower him an additional -2 in many White girls eyes, but maybe a chubby Privanka looksmatch would like him.

All he has to do is get his teeth fixed, shave his head and pretend to be black.
Instant puss.

Its so sad that men are this bluepilled. But I guess he is still happier than us.Ignorance is bliss.

Bushladen008 said:
Get a good job they said, you will find a wife... Lol
The guy as a 6 digit salary, is clean and smiling but he can't get one girl while Homeless Chad gets pussy everynight

he was a virgin in college , coping with muh degree and muh job while chads were having anal foursome twice a day for 5 years straight , thinking he will drown in pussy once he graduates , SAD !

"5'9", that's two different measurements".

Is that a dick joke? lol only Chads can pull off alluding to their dicks in their profiles.

existentialhack said:

Is that a dick joke? lol only Chads can pull off alluding to their dicks in their profiles.

if you talk about your dick in public as a subhuman you're seen as a creepy rapist pedophile

existentialhack said:

Yeah, that dick joke is doing him no favors lol

I didn't notice the dick joke... thats hilariously currycel.

As said above only Chad can use sexual jokes like that. If an incel doe sthat he is considered extremely creepy.

A dick joke like that is used to project high levels of confidence and self-esteem, something clearly Sanjeet here does not have or should not have in an femscum's eyes.

A girl will look at an ugly man and instantly think he must have low confidence, despite never speaking to him.

I think he is a 3/10. If he is a 1/10, then what would my rating be? -10/10? He mogs me... and he still can't get laid... it's 1005 over for me boyos.

Should I consider traps?

Outside the hairline and brown skin and shitty "two measurements" joke he isn't bad. The money would make up for that I would think but I've never tried to tinderfuck

Red Shambhala said:
 In the long run, women would probably even be happier in a marriage with children with him. What you get instead now are women competing for a minority of high-status Chads, get increasingly bitter, angry and feminist over Chad preferring younger, whiter, slimmer women, and while the majority of women are getting increasingly bitter, the majority of men are becoming bitter incels, as well.

Over-25 Stupid Slut Aging Stacy: "I deserve your fucking cock! I have a degree, I'm educated, I'm worth talking to! What does that dumb little 18 year old bitch have?!"
10/10 Chad: "A tighter cunt, less baggage, less guys who've fucked and dumped her which means a tighter cunt and less baggage, as well as a fresher mindset and worldview that isn't as jaded and "requirement-listing" as yours, no student loans, more stamina, more eager to fuck than your sorry ass that's "tired of fucking guys and needs love"".
Over-25 Stupid Slut Aging Stacy: "I need feminism. I need equal pay to remove these student loans so I can sugar mommy for broke Chads" 
6/10 Normie w/ Reddit Golds (from chivalrous men): "I agree, you need equal pay. I respect you, can we date? I'll date you for a while and get to know you, I promise I will not try to get you drunk or take advantage. We could be a nice couple, don't you think?" 
Over-25 Stupid Slut Aging Stacy: "Fuck you, creep!"
Incel: "I'll fuck you, slut."
Over-25 Stupid Slut Aging Stacy: "RAPE! RAPE!"

He mogs me slightly in terms of facial features while he would be probably be considered slightly ugly by females, he is not repulsive enough to be a 1/10 change your misleading title.

He is too nice for this world
I can see his innocence and i feel so bad for him.
We live in a cruel society.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA FUCKING LOL AT THIS CURRY HAHAHA. Dude this guy will be a member on here very very soon, he is so close to discovering the blackpill. Just fucking lol at this blue-pilled currycel

CopingGymcel said:
He's not a 1/10.

Agreed, he's 3/10. You can't be below a 2/10 without being deformed.

That's typical fob curry full of brag, cocky and corny, that 5'9" two different measurement joke proves that. He needs to be blackpilled.

eggo said:
All he has to do is get his teeth fixed, shave his head and pretend to be black.
Instant puss.

Mindy Kaling's brother pretended to be black to get into medical school.