Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 1,000,000 debt

• Thread starter Deleted member 27161
  • Start date
glad i'm a neet loser who didn't go to college lmao

Students loans should be capped at 20,000 usd. Anything over that you need to find a cheaper school and stop wasting your money on the "experience". I hope they never forgive student loans, as a tax payer I don't want to pay for someone else's mess.

Students loans should be capped at 20,000 usd. Anything over that you need to find a cheaper school and stop wasting your money on the "experience". I hope they never forgive student loans, as a tax payer I don't want to pay for someone else's mess.

My parents pay for my university :dab:

He is going to pay it lmao. He's making 250k/year
Just needs to spend <10 years to pay it off

Is it a foid? Because some cuck will pay it off, whether he has a choice or not.

I wonder how popular college would be if guys knew how (un)likely it is they'll get laid there.

You were better off playing video games and investing in crypto than going to school lmao clown world

boomers made it that you can't declare bankruptcy on student loans, his best option is rope

Most expensive brainwashing centre ever! Lol.