Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 00s music makes me feel nostalgia in a bittersweet way

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
anything from 00s that i remember. even if i didnt like the music. the killers, avril lavigne, akon. whenever i hear these songs play on the radio it feels so pleasant returning to those times for that moment alone and connecting with my childhood and reminiscing of the joys and priceless memories that came with it but at the same time tragic upon realising my childhood is over and things will never be the same. i miss those times back then, i was in a much happier place with a seemingly bright future. this timeline is like a dystopian future in comparison. nowadays everything, music, games, TV , etc and most importantly my life justs seems like they are getting worse. back then i was happy, had friends, was loved. now im the polar opposite. i want to go back, back to that paradise.

I feel you. Childhood really is the best phase of life.

I feel you. Childhood really is the best phase of life.

yeah. life ended for me at 14. nothing will ever be the same. even if i ascend it will be nothing compared to the sheer joy and naivety of childhood.

NoFap.....................Just kidding, yeah I can kinda agree with what you’re saying.

NoFap.....................Just kidding, yeah I can kinda agree with what you’re saying.

i hope that nofap will restore the same levels of dopamine i had as a kid at least.

makes me feel like it's 2016