Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[0009] lol I’m getting so many matches on tinder

• Thread starter bloomer_to_doomer
  • Start date
bloomer_to_doomer

bloomer_to_doomer

Banned
-
Major Brag - 100% - Permaban
6 hours I’ve had 10+ matches on tinder. Didn’t talk to 9 of them. Got some om baloo or that something like that too.

mom tyronelite confirmed :panties:

just need to treat them like humans now and make it all about them whilst checking for redpill and blackpill shittests and signs

How did I do it? Be muscular. Have a good face and be a bit leanmaxxed. Also have money

glad to be born in a prosperous country

who else high af rn

And I said 6 hours buts it’s more like 3-4 hours because I started swiping in the early morning.
What did he mean by this
I’m a tyronelite

Why the fuck haven’t you been banned yet. Think I’m leaving this place getting real tired of it tbh

Meanwhile a fat black landwhale got 1,800 overnight.

I am willing to bet 100 euro's that I dickmog you.

Happy for you brocel, hope you ascend, now gtfo.

low quality content on .is

Fucking nigger came here to brag lmao neckyourself cunt

Coping. Just stop being self hating losers and use post a shirtless pic on tinder.

ngl i always had my suspiscions that this guy wasn't an actual incel. GrAYs be GrAYing.

@Fat Link @Infinity @Dregster666 @Robtical @MarquisDeSade ayo we got another troll over here.
Post pics then. I bet I mog you to self harm :feelshaha:
brag :lasereyes:

just need to treat them like humans
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
Coping. Just stop being self hating losers and use post a shirtless pic on tinder.
Kill yourself cunt

:feelshaha::feelshaha: @Moeggels 2.0

ngl i always had my suspiscions that this guy wasn't an actual incel. GrAYs be GrAYing.

@Fat Link @Infinity @Dregster666 @Robtical @MarquisDeSade ayo we got another troll over here.

brag :lasereyes:

Looks and matches are not enough motives to get banned on this site. You literally need to write "I had free sex" to suffer any consequences

Last edited:
Lol he got banned while some similar guys roam free.:feelshaha: Disadvantage of being grey.

6 hours I’ve had 10+ matches on tinder. Didn’t talk to 9 of them. Got some om baloo or that something like that too.

mom tyronelite confirmed :panties:

just need to treat them like humans now and make it all about them whilst checking for redpill and blackpill shittests and signs

How did I do it? Be muscular. Have a good face and be a bit leanmaxxed. Also have money

glad to be born in a prosperous country
All of them where bots or fakes, dumbass :lul: