Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel 0 FUCKING MATCHES ON TINDER

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

Open the champagne bottle with apple juice!
★★★★
IT'S FUCKING SOUL CRUSHING. MY SOUL GOT TORN AND RIPPED OUT

EVEN WITH MY MOST FRAUDED ANGLE PICS AND FRAUDED HEIGHT: ZERO MATCHES

FUCK THIS EXISTENCE :feelsrope::feelsrope:

I just want to be happy

Attachments

• DefenselessHomelyCobra-small.gif
    DefenselessHomelyCobra-small.gif
    1 MB · Views: 26
I'm sorry, there is no point of being on tinder if you are unattractive

Create tinder profile -> get annoyed -> delete it -> Click a good pic -> create tinder profile

The subhuman life cycle

Create tinder profile -> get annoyed -> delete it -> Click a good pic -> create tinder profile

The subhuman life cycle
The absolute hell what we experience. Couldn't say it better boyo

Brutal. Fuck this clown world.

where have u been? tinder has been cancer for uggos for years now.

can relate, about 3 years ago ( the last time i tried tinder ) i was on the app for 2 months and only matched with bots.

not a single human female will ever be interested in me. time to waifu max?

I just want to be happy
Just be like this guy bro

He is a 6/10 slayer maybe he has some tips for you?

@zmandude24 thoughts?

@ReplaceMyJuice Now use the same profile for a (believable) chadfish and complete your self blackpilling journey.

You aren't fully blackpilled until you do this and witness yourself.

Just be like this guy bro
View attachment 433174
He is a 6/10 slayer maybe he has some tips for you?

@zmandude24 thoughts?
Mogs me
@ReplaceMyJuice Now use the same profile for a (believable) chadfish and complete your self blackpilling journey.

You aren't fully blackpilled until you do this and witness yourself.
Then I will end up in my grave no one will attend to

I've had 50 matches using an experimental Chad-profile.
I precise : in a very rural area. In New York City my phone would have exploded.

If I use my real face, with my fucking gigantic mosquito nose, zero matches, nothing.

Also, notice that Tinder is not neutral : the foids I saw with the Chad-profile weren't the same at all than the ones I see with my real profile. Uglies for the uglies, Stacies for the Chads. I guess Tinder use an algorithm estimating every member's beauty. They filter who you can see.

I precise : in a very rural area. In New York City my phone would have exploded.

If I use my real face, with my fucking gigantic mosquito nose, zero matches, nothing.

Also, notice that Tinder is not neutral : the foids I saw with the Chad-profile weren't the same at all than the ones I see with my real profile. Uglies for the uglies, Stacies for the Chads. I guess Tinder use an algorithm estimating every member's beauty. They filter who you can see.
I noticed that aswell, most of them were ugly or average yet they still want me dead and demands Chad only

Also, you're a nosecel like me, brutal

Tinder indeed is the real world

That is so fucking brutal. They put me with other uglies and I still get no matches

I just want to be happy
What the fuck were you expecting? A decent girl to Match with you, then fall in love with her, and live happily ever after? If so, you are living in a fantasy world.

Exactly why I’ll never do dating sites. I’m too afraid of rejection and proving no one likes me.

I really tried to make the tinder worked. One insight I had was that the algorithm starts to show you to less and less foids over time as they keep rejecting you, so to keep your odds consistent(ly shit), keep starting over with fresh accounts. I also paid for the twitter gold or whatever it doesn't do shit it's pure cash in on sub 6s.