Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "You're not ugly, Society's ugly". The most repeated comment in this short.

Her looksmatch roped with the umbilical cord

I have no sympathy for it.

If her looksmatch had made the video, he would have gotten gaslighted and told it was his fault.

LIFE IS LUCK , Good Riddance . :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

This shit is funny ngl . Might Pin this perhaps ?

@Fat Link @Master @SlayerSlayer

1715322126582 sdsf

Last edited:
Disgusting creature

average woman without makeup

Standardscels Volcels: Assemble!

This is the final boss you'll be up against for a piece of bread.

I have no sympathy for it.

If her looksmatch had made the video, he would have gotten gaslighted and told it was his fault.
Not her fault that normiescum are dishonest virtue-signalers. Put her beside beckies and stacies and see everyone except a handful of simps treat her like absolute shit.

Society is still more lookist than it is gynocentric. She doesn't have it as bad as us but I can bet her life is shitty.

Volcel if you wouldn't. Bet you if she makes tinder she'll get more matches than all of us combined in the span of 4 hours.

Not her fault that normiescum are dishonest virtue-signalers. Put her beside beckies and stacies and see everyone except a handful of simps treat her like absolute shit.

Society is still more lookist than it is gynocentric. She doesn't have it as bad as us but I can bet her life is shitty.
Agreed. I do feel sympathy for her because she is so ugly that she definitely gets treated horribly by almost everyone. Even I wouldn’t date her if I was given the opportunity, and I’d date almost any woman if I had the chance. If she was just some average Becky complaining she couldn’t get Chad, then it would fill me with rage. I fucking hate when average women call themselves ugly just so more simps will chase them. In this case though it’s different. She still gets treated better than her looksmatch like you said, but her life still sucks.

Agreed. I do feel sympathy for her because she is so ugly that she definitely gets treated horribly by almost everyone. If she was just some average Becky complaining she couldn’t get Chad, then it would fill me with rage. I fucking hate when average women call themselves ugly just so more simps will chase them. In this case though it’s different. She still gets treated better than her looksmatch like you said, but her life still sucks.

Agreed. I do feel sympathy for her because she is so ugly that she definitely gets treated horribly by almost everyone. Even I wouldn’t date her if I was given the opportunity, and I’d date almost any woman if I had the chance. If she was just some average Becky complaining she couldn’t get Chad, then it would fill me with rage. I fucking hate when average women call themselves ugly just so more simps will chase them. In this case though it’s different. She still gets treated better than her looksmatch like you said, but her life still sucks.
i agree but still zero sympathy

this creature could still at least get sex on tinder. im 100% sure of that

Gymcelling works better for ugly women than ugly men if their facial aesthetics are really low tier like this. Butterfaces exist for foids but not for men for a reason. Foids will always have more options than men.

i agree but still zero sympathy

this creature could still at least get sex on tinder. im 100% sure of that
Oh, I know she could get sex, I'm not denying that. I doubt she could get actual love and a long term relationship though because she is so ugly. She still has it easier than us, but I have a little sympathy for how insanely ugly she is. Being that ugly just about overrides her female privilege in most areas of life. I bet she doesn't even have any real friends and she probably gets treated bad wherever she works. Normally I would never sympathize with them because they are attention seeking whores but this one is so ugly that she probably experiences a very shitty life overall, which I can relate to.

Normally I would never sympathize with them because they are attention seeking whores but this one is so ugly that she probably experiences a very shitty life overall, which I can relate to.
understandable :feelsokman:

but look at how shes treated online. i saw her on insta and not one comment was mocking her. it was just foids and normies coping and saying "yOu aRe nOt eVen tHat UgLy" which is gaslighting i know but she has the sympathy of soycucks and foids

shes not getting it from me

understandable :feelsokman:

but look at how shes treated online. i saw her on insta and not one comment was mocking her. it was just foids and normies coping and saying "yOu aRe nOt eVen tHat UgLy" which is gaslighting i know but she has the sympathy of soycucks and foids

shes not getting it from me
Those gaslighters are the fucking worst. Those same ones who gave her fake compliments online would be making fun of her and ostracizing her in real life. The thing is she only gets sympathy online. She probably gets none in real life. Gaslighters just make you feel worse because it gives you false hope. In a way, those false compliments are more cruel than comments mocking her would be. I like to be as realistic as possible. I have a 4/10 face, narrow shoulders, and Asperger's. When people give me fake compliments, I hate it.

"You're not ugly, society is ugly!"
A platanism on par with, "There's some one out there for everyone."

yeah Id definitely fuck

Those gaslighters are the fucking worst. Those same ones who gave her fake compliments online would be making fun of her and ostracizing her in real life. The thing is she only gets sympathy online. She probably gets none in real life. Gaslighters just make you feel worse because it gives you false hope. In a way, those false compliments are more cruel than comments mocking her would be. I like to be as realistic as possible. I have a 4/10 face, narrow shoulders, and Asperger's. When people give me fake compliments, I hate it.

I have sympathy for her too cause she's the woman version of Cyrax at this point. It's not only the looks : even her voice sucks and is devoid of grace. Genetics really play tricks on some people. But she still has more chance to find love than her man equivalent that's for sure.