Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You’re not chad

U

UglyDumbass

Captain
★★★
A water post but a post for the delusional incels in denials who larp here but think they have a chance to ascend, Just forget it Theirs no hope. While you’re rottening on your bed everyday with no one to talk too after school/work and no girlfriend in sight and you’re dying from absolute boredom and always treated like shit just remember that chad and normies are having a better life then you.

You cleary aren’t them if you aren’t living the typical life of a person. Going to parties,hanging out,having relationships,having someone to call and text all the time etc. Never in my life have i seen a lonely chad or normie. It doesn’t exist. Just face it and accept that you belong here. We all spend most of our time at home on our phones or sleeping just like the loser sterotype

I've been here for longer than you.
And you think that’s a good thing ? You’re a fucking grAY still and been here longer them me LMFAO You really embarrassed yourself. What kind of shit were you trying to say there?

I already know

A water post but a post for the delusional incels in denials who larp here but think they have a chance to ascend, Just forget it Theirs no hope. While you’re rottening on your bed everyday with no one to talk too after school/work and no girlfriend in sight and you’re dying from absolute boredom and always treated like shit just remember that chad and normies are having a better life then you.

You cleary aren’t them if you aren’t living the typical life of a person. Going to parties,hanging out,having relationships,having someone to call and text all the time etc. Never in my life have i seen a lonely chad or normie. It doesn’t exist. Just face it and accept that you belong here. We all spend most of our time at home on our phones or sleeping just like the loser sterotype
We all just need to fix our personalities and go outside.

Source: stacylite on Reddit who has never met an incel and hooks up with chads every weekend

And you think that’s a good thing ? You’re a fucking grAY still and been here longer them me LMFAO You really embarrassed yourself. What kind of shit were you trying to say there?
What are YOU trying to say? I should be "really embarrassed" because I don't postmax on the sewers? Pathetic faggot.

What are YOU trying to say? I should be "really embarrassed" because I don't postmax on the sewers? Pathetic faggot.
I don’t postmax on the sewers retard. You should really do your research. Over for you