Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based You cant be incel and 6'3+

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

M0derator
★★★★★
Being 6'3(190cm) + and being a virgin is entirely your fault. It is nothing short of volcelism.

Oh bro but i live in sweden(any tall country) everyone here is 6 2.

Slay ethnic foids or geomaxx.
It is entirely your fault.
All foids have a natural height fetish + it is 100000000x more prominent bc of tiktok and instagram

Your sub 5 face, doesnt matter youre 6 3 all foids want you.
Small dick is also no problem bc its too late when u alr have 1000 foids thristing over you.
Also fat or skinny doesnt mattER.

6'2+ is fakecel and should be banned

6'3+ > face > 6'0-6'2

normie height in netherlands

How tall are you? I am 5'4 :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

a question of whether or not you're willing to deteriorate your quality of life by living in a shithole
i can understand why some people would be unwilling to leave the comfort of fucking Denmark to live in the Philippines

a question of whether or not you're willing to deteriorate your quality of life by living in a shithole
i can understand why some people would be unwilling to leave the comfort of fucking Denmark to live in the Philippines
Geomaxx to another european country dumbfuck, 6'3 is tall enough for you to not go to the jungle

Being 6'3(190cm) + and being a virgin is entirely your fault. It is nothing short of volcelism.

All foids have a natural height fetish + it is 100000000x more prominent bc of tiktok and instagram

Small dick is also no problem bc its too late when u alr have 1000 foids thristing over you.
Mods pin this

Geomaxx to another european country dumbfuck, 6'3 is tall enough for you to not go to the jungle
Exactly. Just go to a southern European country. Also having blonde hair is halo there, these Nordic tallfags have no excuse. I would kill to be in their place.

Smalldickpill still is in the top 3 worst pills. But yeah I still can’t take someone seriously if they say they’re an incel at that height.

autism can ruin a lot of things, jakov

(i am not 190cm btw)

Smalldickpill still is in the top 3 worst pills. But yeah I still can’t take someone seriously if they say they’re an incel at that height.
dickcell, NTpill and heightpill are top3

Exactly. Just go to a southern European country. Also having blonde hair is halo there, these Nordic tallfags have no excuse. I would kill to be in their place.
He just outed himself for being a fucking fakecel/volcel. Southern Italy have beautiful women and average man is 5'7 or 5'8. Also back when I was on incel spaces I would constantly see tallfag nords and germans who would claim "muh 6'4 is average"

He just outed himself for being a fucking fakecel/volcel. Southern Italy have beautiful women and average man is 5'7 or 5'8. Also back when I was on incel spaces I would constantly see tallfag nords and germans who would claim "muh 6'4 is average"
Even a 6'2 deformed Curry with an ugly face is attractive to foids with a height fetish.

Mods pin this

We need a height check on the registeration for the forum

You can't be a 6'3 incel unless you have an extreme deformity

Usually no but if u have scoliosis, horrible face, non NT, super fucked up body, and live in a bad place u can absolutely be incrl

I literally just gave you an example, read the above comments in the thread
Most people here don't know how tall 6'3 is. That's the height where people will Stop and turn back to look at you.

Smalldickpill still is in the top 3 worst pills.
If they went far enough to see it the chances that they won't fuck are small. In worst case they'll gossip about it with friends or leave you soon after

Tallgags are seething rn :feelskek:
pretty much. i hate tallfags so much. they shouldn't be here

i will admit that 6' or 6'1 nowadays isn't tall anymore. i mean ur pretty tall in general but in the eyes of foids u aren't, and u still get easily heightmogged if u live in a white country

pretty much. i hate tallfags so much. they shouldn't be here

i will admit that 6' or 6'1 nowadays isn't tall anymore. i mean ur pretty tall in general but in the eyes of foids u aren't, and u still get easily heightmogged if u live in a white country
foids are just way too shallow with their top 1-5% only standards

then they are fakecels

ascending is everything if they dont want tod o it then mus tmean they think they go tother options

okay im 180 cm but ive seen 188 (6'2) dudes that are ogres. they're not even 6'3 and also 6'3 is pretty fucking rare ngl. but ya most of them that are incel are volcel and just lazy, or they're ogre and fat they just gotta lose weight.

Me being a manlet I really shouldn't have any sympathy for the tallfags however I don't want people saying that height is above face either otherwise the manlets you see in Hollywood or in other popular media would not be having any fame or success whatsoever so face and social status might actually be one step above height but it is extremely important if you're even going to get noticed you could be as short as I am but you must be a 10 in everything else and I am far from a 10 in anything especially my height you might also have a mentally stunted brain and you give off a certain Aurora about you that automatically gives women a red flag despite you being a giant I do think you tallfags have an easier in some departments if you're willing to put in the effort but really I don't think the juice is worth the squeeze for pussy anyway the fact that you were some tall sweet being forced to breed with a Filipina is ultimately absurd but the fact that I was born with my shit genetics is equally if not more absurd the fact that I came into existence because two stupid short ugly baby boomers thought that it would be in their best interest to reproduce should have been a crime against humanity and they should have been arrested and shot after I was born

U know nettle is 6’9 btw

Me being a manlet I really shouldn't have any sympathy for the tallfags however I don't want people saying that height is above face either otherwise the manlets you see in Hollywood or in other popular media would not be having any fame or success whatsoever so face and social status might actually be one step above height but it is extremely important if you're even going to get noticed you could be as short as I am but you must be a 10 in everything else and I am far from a 10 in anything especially my height you might also have a mentally stunted brain and you give off a certain Aurora about you that automatically gives women a red flag despite you being a giant I do think you tallfags have an easier in some departments if you're willing to put in the effort but really I don't think the juice is worth the squeeze for pussy anyway the fact that you were some tall sweet being forced to breed with a Filipina is ultimately absurd but the fact that I was born with my shit genetics is equally if not more absurd the fact that I came into existence because two stupid short ugly baby boomers thought that it would be in their best interest to reproduce should have been a crime against humanity and they should have been arrested and shot after I was born
Height is law. Bro tom cruise is like what, 50. Im 19. All foids my age want 6 1+

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back