Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Yet another involuntarily celibate brother commits mass shooting

• Thread starter CHOoseWisely123
  • Start date
CHOoseWisely123

CHOoseWisely123

Monk
IMG 0949

Spoiler alert: no one except for the teen who shot into the cafeteria died

>In his blog Haglund singled out one schoolmate he hated, and fantasized about seeing her hit by a truck.
>'Like how her Skull'd fricking pop from the pressure when the wheels crush the cranium, the scream.
>'And some kids are just so stupid, I hope they experience true fear in their lives somehow.'
>He detailed 'Diversity, Feminists' among his 'hates', and wrote of how he feared women.
>'I don't mean to be all wolf-like, but I have a way different side than people at school see me as,' he added.
>'You need to understand the huge wall I have been backed into. What therapist can help me? I face worse criminal punishments than those that are suicidal,' he wrote.
>'I hate my existence because I fear everything, I AM TIRED OF THIS.
>'My family thinks I actually have a plan after High School, no, I don't, and if my parents ever look back, they might just see they knew NOTHING about me, and I don't blame them.'
>Days before his death he updated his blog, warning that 'Looks like time is kind of running out for me, no going back for whatever I do.

Last edited:
Link to his manifesto and blog

RIP

He was too young to commit suicide by cop imo but I can't blame him.

View attachment 1153140

>In his blog Haglund singled out one schoolmate he hated, and fantasized about seeing her hit by a truck.
>'Like how her Skull'd fricking pop from the pressure when the wheels crush the cranium, the scream.
>'And some kids are just so stupid, I hope they experience true fear in their lives somehow.'
>He detailed 'Diversity, Feminists' among his 'hates', and wrote of how he feared women.
>'I don't mean to be all wolf-like, but I have a way different side than people at school see me as,' he added.
>'You need to understand the huge wall I have been backed into. What therapist can help me? I face worse criminal punishments than those that are suicidal,' he wrote.
>'My family thinks I actually have a plan after High School, no, I don't, and if my parents ever look back, they might just see they knew NOTHING about me, and I don't blame them.'
>Days before his death he updated his blog, warning that 'Looks like time is kind of running out for me, no going back for whatever I do.

nah he was 14. no 14yo child can call himself incel. he just a weirdo

Dude how much ignorance are you going to display? Literally just look at his face, it’s a face not even a mother could love.

I’m reading his manifesto blog and honestly he’s less cringe than the article led me to believe, he was just young and edgy.

Excerpt from his blog: “For those fortunate to not have lived through the mental insanity, basically they have these fricking lessons about some nerdy kid with a lisp getting bullied at school. Then they fricking talk about "Making friends with your enemies" or some dumb stuff like "Omg Pedro is Mexicano he gets bullied for Taco oh no!" THIS STUFF DOESNT HAPPEN NO REASONABLE AND FUNCTIONING HUMAN BEING WILL EVER HARRASS SOMEONE LIKE THAT

In short, I think school systems do a really bad job at portraying power imbalances in places of education. My experience is that educational place is way to "Social" See most people will have their first love, friends, and other fond memories in school. Student's never interest themselves in learning.”

Dude how much ignorance are you going to display? Literally just look at his face, it’s a face not even a mother could love.

I’m reading his manifesto blog and honestly he’s less cringe than the article led me to believe, he was just young and edgy.

Excerpt from his blog: “For those fortunate to not have lived through the mental insanity, basically they have these fricking lessons about some nerdy kid with a lisp getting bullied at school. Then they fricking talk about "Making friends with your enemies" or some dumb stuff like "Omg Pedro is Mexicano he gets bullied for Taco oh no!" THIS STUFF DOESNT HAPPEN NO REASONABLE AND FUNCTIONING HUMAN BEING WILL EVER HARRASS SOMEONE LIKE THAT

In short, I think school systems do a really bad job at portraying power imbalances in places of education. My experience is that educational place is way to "Social" See most people will have their first love, friends, and other fond memories in school. Student's never interest themselves in learning.”
bro he's 14. all men under the age of 18 are not allowed to call themselves incels. fakecels. and if some people here feel addressed then fuck off you retarded weirdos. they are dirty kids and not incels. i don't think you know what an incel is.

these are some retarded TikTok junkies who pick up words like maxxing and insert them into their sentence structure, are on 4chan too much and have become some sons of bitches through their anime furry consumption

Well reading it more he is quite the fucking edgelord, probably autistic tbh.

bro he's 14. all men under the age of 18 are not allowed to call themselves incels. fakecels. and if some people here feel addressed then fuck off you retarded weirdos. they are dirty kids and not incels. i don't think you know what an incel is.
Dude I remember hearing about this girl in middle school fucking college aged guys. If you think middle schoolers aren’t already sending nudes, making out and even having sex nowadays with social media, etc I’ve got fucking news for you.

They’re not innocent, in fact public school kids are some of the most evil, vile, perverted people you will ever get to know on your life.

Well reading it more he is quite the fucking edgelord, probably autistic tbh.
well he was 14 but his crimes were seen as an adult because he's male. If it was a foid media would be outraged

14 is after pueberty bro, foids loose their virginity's at 12, so if you are already rejected at 14 then not much can change. I was 5ft 6 at 15 and I only grew an inch and half afterwards so its literally over

14 is after pueberty bro, foids loose their virginity's at 12, so if you are already rejected at 14 then not much can change. I was 5ft 6 at 15 and I only grew an inch and half afterwards so its literally over
i'm sorry to have to say this, but it sounds yall apparently all 14 yo here, you're all children here. you have no actual idea what an incel is. you're not fully grown until you're 21. I know 13 year olds who looked so ugly back then and are now chads.
you can only call yourself 100% incel from the age of 20+
now stop yapping

dios mio, creatura la americano!

i'm sorry to have to say this, but it sounds yall apparently all 14 yo here, you're all children here. you have no actual idea what an incel is. you're not fully grown until you're 21. I know 13 year olds who looked so ugly back then and are now chads.
now stop yapping
Quit projecting brother, also are you inferring you knew ugly kids who somehow magically grown facial bones and facial harmony to become good looking? I doubt that. Maybe he was just average looking with some facial flaws that he grew out of.

But quit being an idiot look at his face you think HE was going to grow into a chad?

I doubt he wanted to commit a shooting. This was likely suicide by cop

Quit projecting brother, also are you inferring you knew ugly kids who somehow magically grown facial bones and facial harmony to become good looking? I doubt that. Maybe he was just average looking with some facial flaws that he grew out of.

But quit being an idiot look at his face you think HE was going to grow into a chad?
no, I mean fat, short, crooked teeth, shit outfits --> hitted gym, grown biological, got braces, new style.
this is also proof that most people here are fakecels. you only become a real incel through innate negative characteristics such as short height, for example I'm 5'5. or if ur short and curry. or if you only have one arm or some thing like that.

Suicide by cop, he used an air rifle, poor kid is being smeared by the goyfilth in the headlines as if he's a mass murderer

TND

This is just so fucking sad, the school system in America (and the western world) is just so sick and corrupt.

When I was in high school I was lured into a locker room because I’m autistic and gullible and then there I was assaulted. I was beaten so many times in the head that I was so dizzy I could barely stand up straight.

There was a circle of people (mostly niggers) filming the fight occurring, no one stepped into stop it, only watch.

It’s so embarrassing, I’ve been bullied my entire school life and only bullied twice in my life to get people to think I wasn’t the one at the bottom of the social totem pole. (Once violently and another verbally).

I’m so sick of the school system it has left me damaged mentally, I’m also terminally feeling alone. I fucking hate this life man.

I have the video of the beating that I got from a fake ““friend”” just so I can relive the trauma over and over again.

I’m fucking done with this world man I just want to leave it already.

The blackpill is undeniable. Young kids are seeing the truth and they are catching on. It will be over, when majority of men swallow the BP. This kid was probably outcasted because of his looks, a common experience for incels, at that age.

Clickbait title

Clickbait title
Sure you can say that but the mainstream media classifies any shooting on school grounds committed by a white person to be classified as a mass shooting. Because to them mass shooting basically means a white man shooting “randoms”. This is the daily mail after all.

Bro was quite funny tbf. Brutal pen thievery in his world:

'You know what I hate?

I have some fuckos in my LA period that steal my Chromebook case, and it's funny until it isn't, because this week they stole MY FRICKING PENS, I NEEDED THOSE PRICKS, it pissed me off for a bit I'll say, I must look for other writing utensil options, but damn did I need those pens. '

And I enjoyed - up to a point - his repetition of that you know what line (plus the nigger knew his subhumanity):

'You know what I hate? the way I look, like my face literally has a monkey appearance, especially when I got a short haircut NEVER AGAIN. Acne also increases that horrid projection. I hate my life and wanna die rn. '

So RIP monkey boy (I guess).

Woke Media will turn this around and say he has been radicalised by external forces

View attachment 1153140

GIGA BASED LET THE BLACK PILL REVOLUTION BEGIN DEATH TO SLITS AND CHADS

Link to his manifesto and blog
He said posturemaxxing on there

I definitely think society is collapsing with our average age going down. It's a problem and I think genders are hating each other. The internet is a big problem in my opinion personally.. I think people do overthink getting a girl. I guess it's not that hard. Im endorsing the fact that: I don't want a girl, or anyone. Not my tea I guess, im gonna change my life to go in that direction. Hey, maybe I'll be leaving some girl for other loners, you all on this earth, deserve more than me.

-him

Is it me, or is there an influx in men going ER these days?
We had
- the Bondi stabbing in Australia,
-a group of young guys who broke the jaw of a foid,
-man with a sword in the UK attacking police officers
-and this guy

surprised what 2024 has for us, we truly live in crazy times

Damned furrys got him...

Rough way to go.

now stop yapping
Bro im 26 years old nigga relax, for most trucels, it literally never began, trucels are born ugly, go through puberty ugly and mature ugly and if you think lookism is something that starts at 18 then your retarded. the teenpill is a brootal and fundamental tenant of the blackpill

read his blog, holy autist

why didn't his parents raise a normal, mentally-stable boy? are they retarded or something?

I don't think it was Chad putting pressure on him, it was normies and beckies being cruel to raise their own status. That creates too much pressure on these guys.

It's pretty standard for jawlines to change throughout puberty, and you also lose a lot of babyfat in the face if you aren't asian. I'm sure he experienced lookism at that moment, but there's no way to determine if it would be permanent until he hits adulthood.

And to answer your question, yes, normal people do "magically" grow facial bones and facial harmony in puberty. There are exceptions, but most people will experience these changes.
|https://justinboey.com/does-your-jawline-change-during-puberty/

It's pretty standard for jawlines to change throughout puberty, and you also lose a lot of babyfat in the face if you aren't asian. I'm sure he experienced lookism at that moment, but there's no way to determine if it would be permanent until he hits adulthood.

And to answer your question, yes, normal people do "magically" grow facial bones and facial harmony in puberty. There are exceptions, but most people will experience these changes.
|https://justinboey.com/does-your-jawline-change-during-puberty/
Not going to lie with a nose like his he would always be seen as ugly.
why didn't his parents raise a normal, mentally-stable boy? are they retarded or something?
Not sure if sarcasm but no amount of parenting can shield a child from placing him in a school with others at the bottom of the totem pole just to be bullied there every fucking day from the beginning until the rest of his life including outside of highschool if he had even made it that far.

He was fucked from the very beginning.

If I ever had a son and he was “ugly” I would never send him to public school.

school is responsible

I don't feel bullied when I'm at school, but when I'm there I feel so..out of place, left out. I like staying home and playing step mania or Roblox or crap. Ultimately, I think I saved myself from "peaking in high school" as they say. But honestly saying that being popular in school doesn't matter is crap. I mean they say, you meet about 70% of your friends for life in school, of course being the popular jock matters, and make no mistake I envy those people, but I seem to be at the bottom of the crappy human chair pyramid. Ultimately, I think that social problems are always bound to occur, and if you're a kid that knows me personally, maybe you won't get that I don't know. Flip you, you flipping Hecker.
In short, I think school systems do a really bad job at portraying power imbalances in places of education. My experience is that educational place is way to "Social" See most people will have their first love, friends, and other fond memories in school. Student's never interest themselves in learning.

I find myself one slight step above this, I'm not trying to be edgy, but it feels like my view expands in front of the crowd of people. I mean I actually have fricking self-awareness.
Furries and therians, I don't see a problem with furries, STRAIGHT ones at least. But those THERIAN fuckos? that jump around, post Alex g (they massacred my boy) songs with edgy captions, I saw one video on X where this actual f slur that is directed against homosexuals, literally whimpers and eats a pancake, this country actually has a fricking, mental health problem, I mean again, unlike these furries I evolve one step past them, I mean again I actually have human awareness.
A Normative egocentric adolescent struggling against feelings of conformity and self-interest.

Dude I remember hearing about this girl in middle school fucking college aged guys. If you think middle schoolers aren’t already sending nudes, making out and even having sex nowadays with social media, etc I’ve got fucking news for you.

They’re not innocent, in fact public school kids are some of the most evil, vile, perverted people you will ever get to know on your life.
This is 100% true. Girls start wearing thongs and g-strings at the age of 12.

RIP

He was too young to commit suicide by cop imo but I can't blame him.
Neither can I.

From the looks of him alone you can just tell he would have been a suffering truecel for life.

No doubt about it.

No woman’s going to want THAT.

Better to end it early somehow if you’ve got the balls.

To his credit he kinda did.

Kind of because he used cops to do it instead of doing it himself but still.

Kind of because he used cops to do it instead of doing it himself but still.
Still takes balls to go threatening the cops with a pellet gun imo, as long as he knew there was no going back and wasn't just "sperging out".
He probably just didn't have access to a real firearm.

I can see myself in him.
However, the attempt was a failure, should had at least killed His whole class, before sui.

school is responsible
The most vile sewer, where cunt nannies and natural redditors who pass as for fake teachers, turn a blind eye to real Injustice being perpetrated and encouraged by zog peers and themselves.

I doubt he wanted to commit a shooting. This was likely suicide by cop
Yeah 100%, you cant go ER with airgun, it seems to be break barrel .177 pellet gun, you can barely kill a pigeon with it. Poor kid had it enough.

Last edited:
His looks remind me of my own self at his age. He seemed articulate for his years. What a waste. May he rest in peace.

The most vile sewer, where cunt nannies and natural redditors who pass as for fake teachers, turn a blind eye to real Injustice being perpetrated and encouraged by zog peers and themselves.
So fucking true

Damn chads and foids at this school will have forgotten it in a few years because none of their sexhaver lives were ended.