Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why is literally everyone on reddit such a faggot?

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
every single comment and post ive seen gives off effeminate vibes. it's like everyone is a soy bot or something. can any scientist explain what makes every redditor an estrogenic faggot exactly?

prob got ban if say anything otherwise

I'm no scientist, but there's a huge correlation between trannies, autists, and people on the LG HD TV community and Reddit, possibly due to the left wing bias

Most reddit users are normies or betabuxx cucks that have no reason to feel angry at the world, so they give many cucked opinions on certain topics

There a bunch of leftists, it's reddit, what do you expect?

every single comment and post ive seen gives off effeminate vibes. it's like everyone is a soy bot or something. can any scientist explain what makes every redditor an estrogenic faggot exactly?

When Elon Musk bought Twitter, he revealed that the company was cooperating with the FBI and NSA to basically censor any opinions that criticized the government or criticized the Neoliberal paradigm (as well as supported Trump because Trump is non-establishment).

I imagine that Reddit is operating the exact same way because the behavior is almost one to one with Twitter as it was before, as is the content.

I’m not even that offensive and yet I’m banned from many subreddits, and most default ones. The admins are cucked and they enable power hungry mods. Subreddits can also automatically ban people who post to certain subs

I’m not even that offensive and yet I’m banned from many subreddits, and most default ones. The admins are cucked and they enable power hungry mods. Subreddits can also automatically ban people who post to certain subs
They are cooperating with our government to make sure our population is compliant with the system in place.

just stop going there. I'm only on there if i need some help for some health issue or video game. Other than that i avoid that site. the r/shortcels era was the last time i was very active on reddit but all those subreddits are gone now. They have banned all the lonely men spaces.

The guys who speak openly prob got banned

All the highly moderated forums are left wing shitholes. The result is that the bulk of users are leftist soyfaggots

yup. Just an echo chamber of hivemind sheep’s. Any male actively on Reddit is likely a chastity cuckold who has negative testosterone, white guilt, and supports for black supremacy and ultra late stage abortions