Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel White chad found dead in mexico

mexcels should use the energy they put into cartels into oppressing foids

mexcels should use energy they put into cartels into oppressing foids
Those crackERs were probably geomaxxERs I support the death of all geomaxxERs ricecels in SEA should do the same imo

:dab:

white chad thought he would use his privilege to get slutinas, got brutally killed by cartelcels instead. based

Guy looks a High Tier Normie

should do same in slavlands
to ethnics

Only Africans geomaxx in Europe because bbc

Based, total mudshark deat; based Slavs need to rise-up against Nigger & Chink geomaxxers.

Nah, there's been plenty of examples of Central Asian guys having success there, as well as Turks & other Sands.
Probably just betabuxx money maxxers tbh meanwhile whites can ascend in ethnic countries for just being white and blacks for just being black

Probably just betabuxx money maxxers tbh
And that's what most of the White guys who do this in LatAm are- not these guys, since they're Chad ofc.

And that's what most of the White guys who do this in LatAm are- not these guys, since they're Chad ofc(guy in thumbnail has a Med pheno kek)
Whites can ascend for just being white in ethnic countries

And that's what most of the White guys who do this in LatAm are- not these guys, since they're Chad ofc.
Tbh only whites and blacks can be fetishized by foids the rest have to have money.

Ethnics will see him as white just like I do
Yeah I know: Meds are White, it's just a different pheno.

BIDTjPT

(I have an Atlantid pheno)
Whites can ascend for just being white in ethnic countries
Only if at least normie tier & tall, plus being NT is important since aside from East Asians, every other race is more "NTcentric"

Only if at least normie tier & tall, plus being NT is important since aside from East Asians, every other race is more "NTcentric"
Idc fuck you

Not a molecule; I like how just completely skimmed over my point & didn't even try & dress it.
You have no points and imagine caring what YOU (a white) has to say.

Based, total mudshark deat; based Slavs need to rise-up against Nigger & Chink geomaxxers.
Western white guys too, but men of other race disgust me like mongoloids, brownoids or niggers

Western white guys too, but men of other race disgust me like mongoloids, brownoids or niggers
Western whites should go back to Europe

Based aztecels

Western white guys too,
Indeed. :dab:
but men of other race disgust me like mongoloids, brownoids or niggers
Based.
Western whites should go back to Europe
Considering the absolute state of Shitmerica, I wouldn't mind this tbh: Europe at least has better food, nicer scenery & weather, actual healthcare, and has more of a claim as a "White" country than Shitmerica. Meaning, that we could remove all the non-whites from it with more legitimacy to it; I have also made tons of good brocels on here in Europe.

However, it would also be funny to watch how Shitmerica collapses into more of a shithole faster because no one is around to actually keep it fucking functional. :feelskek:

It would be fucking anarchy: Spics, Niggers, and all other kinds of shitskins just killing one another.
nah you just go conquered
And that's the thing: Not to mention, most of the Natives died off due to disease & the such, not so much actual conflict. Thus, it was not a genocide.

Based latinocels. Cumskin geomaxxers should suffer

"There's no discount for you're cocaine gringo!"

another filth removed

And that's the thing: Not to mention, most of the Natives died off due to disease & the such, not so much actual conflict. Thus, it was not a genocide.
Colonization is such niche term - white man bad basically, all history of humankind are brutal rapes and genocide, conquest - whites are gentle enough to minimalize such phenomena ( still obviously occured )

Very based indeed, i am proud of my spic race for slaughtering whites, most low inhib spics are violent as fuck and don't give a shit about anyone but themselves, hopefully more geomaxxers get themselves killed by mexicans

The only way to win as an ethnic is to kill off the people that have superior genetics to you, that's the only way to eliminate all competition

Very based indeed, i am proud of my spic race for slaughtering whites, most low inhib spics are violent as fuck and don't give a shit about anyone but themselves, hopefully more geomaxxers get themselves killed by mexicans
Yep I hope so to

WESTERN WHITES PLZ GIVE ALL YOUR MONEY TO ME AND SHUT SHINS AND NIGGERS WE NEED REPARATION
Cashapp me 3 bucks bro I'll take that as reparations

They probably fucked up, bad, somehow. Mexican cartels dont really go for white foreigners.

Tragic. I'll never step foot in that shithole country. I had a Mexican Spanish teacher who was a mogger for his race and he told me enough stories.

nothing out of the ordinary