Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Where are the worst anglofoids?

Where are the worst Anglofoids?

• UK

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Canada

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Australia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • USA Democrat shitholes

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
J

Jeffrey69

Based 5'7" American Patriotcel
Where do you think are the worst of the Anglofoids?

Personally, on one count I think that the USA Democratistans' ones are the worst in personality. Not just yuge femtards, but extreme killjoys. Like, for UK/Canada/Australia I can understand that they're not from countries where there are guns and large pickup trucks and SUVs, so not used to them. Fine. But the USA Democratistan ones were around guns and pickup trucks and SUVs. Like, if you don't like them, don't get one. But no, they have to be YUGE moralists and killjoys, either you support their extreme marxist "gReaTer gOoD" or you are a terrorist. FUCK YOUR GREATER GOOD, USA was built by individual freedom-loving straight white men without college degrees, not those extreme collectivist jerks. In fact, that's what they look like with their retarded activism. In fact, I think that people who support banning certain guns should be permanently banned from living in a Republican state. Go stay in your Democratistan and don't fucking ever come back! Since they think the red states are oppressive hellholes anyway, even more reason for them to stay the fuck away, so win-win.

But looks-wise, I'd guess probably British are the worst of the worst. At least thankfully, Hollywoke also has realized this. In '90s-00s, the British man/American woman pairings became all the rage in romcoms. Four Wedding and a Funeral, Notting Hill, Wimbledon, Love Actually. But thank god that at least, Hollywoke still had the brains that the opposite (British woman/American man) is just unworkable cringy blasphemy and we never got any of that. What man would be willing to put up with that accent?

Like one guy commented on the Joe Jonas-Sophie Turner divorce (a very BASED comment):
American men and British women don't go together. Observe:
- A man often needs a woman who will "join him" moreso than the other way around. So she needs to be "on board" with his ways instead of thinking hers are better.
- The British think they're better than Americans.
- This is why British men and American women often work out, for one reason. His British snobbery doesn't destroy the relationship, but she joins him.
- British women give off a "dominatrix" vibe. An American man dating a British woman is usually quiet, compliant and denying what he really wants, kind of unmasculine, for lack of a better term right now (but not flamboyant or gay-ish on the outside).
- Joe and Nick Jonas are clearly "looking up" in their relationships and want a leader. Nick married Priyanka, need I say more?

Like, that's why the real American men (outside of NYC, New England, Jersey, Chicago, California, Portland and Seattle) prefer Continental European (except like Sweden or Spain, very extreme femtards) and South American women. Also Asian. Also red state women are generally based, like Tammy Wynette sang.

Obviously the UK because of how poor some of the areas are. Amerimutts are a close second