Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR What's your record? How long did you not take a shower?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Admiral
★★★
Mine, was like a month once. Brutal. I was way too deppresed, it's not like I wanted to. So Go fuck yourself IT roasties, who are going to screenshot this.

Last edited:
The average foid bathes in chad's cum more times than you take a bath

It was a few months ago.
Didn't believe a single letter. Aren't sand lands also hot and sweaty? How can you stay that long without bathing? :lul: :lul: :lul:

Longest I might have is maybe 36 hours

Like 8 months or more now i'm on a month+ streak, taking shower requires insane effort and my toilet is so damn cold with a wind. Screw that.

Didn't believe a single letter. Aren't sand lands also hot and sweaty? How can you stay that long without bathing? :lul: :lul: :lul:

Longest I might have is maybe 36 hours
I don't leave the house anyway. It's not like it even matters

like 8 months or more now i'm on a month+ streak
Extremely, brutal. I never thought, I would not have a bath for 1 month. As I age, I'll probably be exactly like you. What's the point really.

I think 3-4 weeks, I was sick in the winter. I usually bathe once or twice a week, depending how sweaty i am, NEETS dont need to shower daily.

Extremely, brutal. I never thought, I would not have a bath for 1 month. As I age, I'll probably be exactly like you. What's the point really.

Last edited:
I don't remember the specifics, but around three or four days at most. Any longer, I smell/feel dirty. I usually shower every day unless I'm lazy or tired.

One week is my longest

on a 2 week streak rn #selfimprovement