Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What will be the consequences if people IRL find out you’re incel and browse this forum ?

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★★★
Some embarrassment and annoyance, but little else.

Some embarrassment and annoyance, but little else.
I believe that a lot of people know I’m an incel. I was delusional but after looking at my pictures again, there’s no way I come across as average/ normal.

Literally no one cares irl. Well, not for me, at least. My whole family knows I browse this site. My sister even knows my account here.

Last edited:
I believe that a lot of people know I’m an incel. I was delusional but after looking at my pictures again, there’s no way I come across as average/ normal.
Brutal. Same for me. I'm Sub-Five plus ethnic, plus short (under six feet). Over. :blackpill:

People immediately know that I'm incel after looking at me, so they would probably just laugh. If my parents found out, they would be angry at me for a day but that's it.

People already know

Literally nothing. Well, not for me, at least. My whole family knows I browse this site. My sister even knows my account here.
:giga:

I can't imagine ever letting my parents know I use this site tbh; I can't imagine they would be happy with it & I 100% could see them doing what they could to force me to leave/quit.

I can't even imagine what it must be like that your sister, one of the types often seen as the most "anti-incel" to literally know what your account is called.

Damn. How does she know ?
Uh, it’s kind of complicated. She used to occasionally browse the original r/incels before I even knew what the term actually meant, and she essentially has the same personality as me, except more depressive and far, far, far more immature, so we’re on the same wavelength. She even shares threads with me from this forum sometimes.
:giga:

I can't imagine ever letting my parents know I use this site tbh; I can't imagine they would be happy with it & I 100% could see them doing what they could to force me to leave/quit.

I can't even imagine what it must be like that your sister, one of the types often seen as the most "anti-incel" to literally know what your account is called.
lmao my mom doesn’t really care what I do, so she doesn’t mind. A few years ago, I showed my mom an incelmatics video essay to introduce her to the blackpill and show her why dating for men my age is much more difficult, that was probably one of my most aspie moments tbh.

When I browse .is on her phone in public, she’ll say “hmph, are you on that incels site again?” :lul: I guess it’s not a big deal because I (seem) easygoing and I don’t really take anything seriously? Idk, my just mom views it as nothing more than “one of those silly little internet things” I spend my time on.

Last edited:
i dont think anyone will be surprised

one of those silly little internet things” I spend my time on.
JFL. “One of those silly reasons” if you die a virgin,I suppose.

JFL. “One of those silly reasons” if you die a virgin,I suppose.
I have zero reservations about dying a virgin tbh. Getting a girlfriend or sex is the last thing on my mind because I don’t have the looks required to keep one anyway. In fact, I hope I keep my chastity and never ascend.

My only and biggest concern in this life is the fact that I wasn’t born white, facially attractive or, at the very least, 6 foot. Looks are the single most important thing in life, therefore, everything else is negligible. For me, incessantly yearning and pursuing sex is a meaningless endeavour if I haven’t met the looks threshold required to even get my foot in the door without the constant and perpetual fear of getting cucked by someone better.
infiltrator amongus us?
>Joined Mar 24, 2024

DD3A70D2 B500 466B 8C29 D0AA98B95442

Last edited:
they will rape me and cut my dick off

My only and biggest concern in this life is the fact that I wasn’t born white, facially attractive or, at the very least, 6 foot.
6’5 + HTN to live a good life.

i doubt many know of this forum but i assume many see the virgin/incel traits already

That's… a bit of an exaggeration, but I don’t disagree.
You need to be tall enough to not get mogged frequently.

You need to be tall enough to not get mogged frequently.
Your logic is wildly off the mark. For the US, 6'1" is in the 91st percentile. So, 9-10% of men are 6'1" or taller. That’s roughly 1 in 10. For Canada, it's in the 92nd percentile, and for Mexico, it's the 99th percentile. Being a 6’2 normie alone is more than enough to slay. Stop with the autistic over-exaggerations.

Last edited:
Being a 6’2 normie alone is more than enough to slay.
6’2 ain’t that tall. Can’t slay at that height if you’re a normie.

My friends' perceptions of me may change somewhat, but I won't lose friends over it.

Your logic is wildly off the mark. For the US, 6'1" is in the 91st percentile. So, 9-10% of men are 6'1" or taller. That’s roughly 1 in 10. For Canada, it's in the 92nd percentile, and for Mexico, it's the 99th percentile. Being a 6’2 normie alone is more than enough to slay. Stop with the autistic over-exaggerations.
Fuck stats. Believed this bs and got brutally mogged when I went outside

You’ve got good friends then
Yes, I'm grateful. Only one of my friends is a bit blue pilled, especially about the way the world works, but we've been friends since early 2000s.

Real people are very hard to find. Building trust and friendships with them is even harder. If you got a real friend in your corner, that's your team/tribe/gang/clan, and you must look out for them - they know to do the same.

I hope they'll fear me.

Nothing, it's very expected of me, anyone who knows me closely will not be surprised

It would validate everything they think of me because of their ignorance

I'm not to sure.

My family would probably just view me as more of a loser then they probably already view me lol

There are no people to give a shit

idk ill probably get arrested because I live in the United Cuckdome

I'm not to sure.

My family would probably just view me as more of a loser then they probably already view me lol
If they already view you as a loser, it’s already over

They know but its male friends, so they just raise their eyebrow at me. At the same time, all of them have some goofy ass silly retarded traits and interests, plus I did many times try and blackpill the conversation when the topic was about life, foids and our world generally, especially politics. None of them look good or have something chad level. I think I influenced them somewhat but they are sceptical and delusional, they have it better than me finacially and in terms of looks so the bluepill has a better grip on them, so its a matter of time before one of them passivly becomes an incel. I doubt they'd be recruited here, I imagine they would become simple doomers and get sour and bitter.