Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What kind of gf/wife do you want?

White arab or European wife. Mediterranean features with dark brown or medium brown hair and green eyes. Small nose. around 5'5-5'7. Muslim obviously.

The most brutal part about this? My mom matched me up with an iraqi girl who looked exactly like this. She was just my type. The problem was she was 31 years old and refused to wear a hijab.
volcel lol

volcel lol
Nope. You don't ever want to marry a woman who removes her hijab in thr west. She's basically indirectly saying she wants attention from other men. And we only talked via phone. She didn't actually see me face to face. So she easily could have rejected me after that too. Only saw pictures of me

I personally just want an /out/-ist girlfriend (outdoorsy, but to an extreme level). Her appearance is honestly irrelevant to me as long as she can hike at decent speed (for a foid). Oh and she also needs to not be afraid bugs, animals and shit. These are basically all of my qualifications for a potential gf, however because foids are foids they hate anything natural from the get go.
So finding a woman like that has proven to be a herculean task, that I'll probably never complete. Guess that I'm gonna die virgin.

Mixed race like me and physical fit and intelligent

any whore that i can abuse and be a douchebag to