Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What are your standards for a girlfriend?

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

White Woman Hater
★★★
If you were to ask a girl out or a girl approaches you, what are the bare minimum requirements she must be for you to consider dating her? And I'm solely speaking physically, not personality wise.

For me it's pretty simple. Don't be extremely fat, be hygienic, be somewhat around my age, and look at least somewhat feminine. If you wanna call me volcel for potentially excluding a land whale from dating me... I don't care. I just couldn't bring myself to be attracted to someone massively bigger than me in every dimension. I wouldn't ever be happy dating somebody like this. Same thing with a lazy person who doesn't take care of themself or someone who looks manly. I'd be just as miserable dating some obese masculine bitch than I would being a lonely incel.

Oh my standards are very very low... I'd even take a fat chick as long as she's not toooo thick. Honestly I just want a gf that likes my hobbies. Anything else and I'd be a fakecel.

Who cares I won't have one, daydreaming about this shit makes it worse

Looksmatch at minimum
Virgin
Young
Not fat
Polite
Good morals

Don't be fat and be clean. I don't have unrealistic standards, I don't care to date a Stacy, I would date a 4/10.

Don't be extremely fat, be hygienic, be somewhat around my age, and look at least somewhat feminine.
OHHH NOOO, the entitlement!!! How dare you have standards as nasty inkwell!!!!:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelskek::feelskek:

not obese and not black for physical traits
mentally they should be around my intelligence and hopefully interested in my hobbies

Looksmatch and around my age.

Not an insane body count.

Landwhale only

If you were to ask a girl out or a girl approaches you, what are the bare minimum requirements she must be for you to consider dating her? And I'm solely speaking physically, not personality wise.

For me it's pretty simple. Don't be extremely fat, be hygienic, be somewhat around my age, and look at least somewhat feminine. If you wanna call me volcel for potentially excluding a land whale from dating me... I don't care. I just couldn't bring myself to be attracted to someone massively bigger than me in every dimension. I wouldn't ever be happy dating somebody like this. Same thing with a lazy person who doesn't take care of themself or someone who looks manly. I'd be just as miserable dating some obese masculine bitch than I would being a lonely incel.
What she shouldn't be: fat or extremely dark skinned
What she should be: nerdy and long haired

My standards are very low. If a woman was under 300 pounds, had at least a 4/10 face, and was under 45 years old, I'd take what I could get. If normie scum reads this, they will say "how dare you not date the my 600 pound life woman with slits for eyes and fat in her forehead."

not fat and a virgin
this was normal for 99% of human history its not asking for a whole lot

Don't be fat and be clean. I don't have unrealistic standards, I don't care to date a Stacy, I would date a 4/10.
not fat and a virgin
this was normal for 99% of human history its not asking for a whole lot
My standards are very low. If a woman was under 300 pounds, had at least a 4/10 face, and was under 45 years old, I'd take what I could get. If normie scum reads this, they will say "how dare you not date the my 600 pound life woman with slits for eyes and fat in her forehead."
What she shouldn't be: fat or extremely dark skinned
What she should be: nerdy and long haired
Looksmatch and around my age.

Not an insane body count.
Looksmatch at minimum
Virgin
Young
Not fat
Polite
Good morals
Oh my standards are very very low... I'd even take a fat chick as long as she's not toooo thick. Honestly I just want a gf that likes my hobbies. Anything else and I'd be a fakecel.
YOu'Re oNly InKweLl cUz ur sTandarDs arE toO HiGh!!!

For me it's pretty simple. Don't be extremely fat, be hygienic, be somewhat around my age, and look at least somewhat feminine.
Similar for me, except that I would also accept a somewhat masculine look. Also I would require her to be not disfigured or ugly due to a genetic disorder.

• Virgin
• Has muscle mass
• Atheist
• Must be nice
• Must be willing to have sex at anytime

None. I don't want or need one.

• Needs to exist
• not a landwhale
• has a womb

Capable of coexistence