Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming What are your favorite games to take your rage out in

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I always preferred Skyrim and oblivion because in GTA characters are pretty shallow and act more like living rag dolls than actual characters. In Skyrim and oblivion almost every character has its own daily cycle and personality so it's much funner to take your rage out and torture them than it is GTA characters. Especially with mods.

people playground

Real life (in GTA Online)

GMOD, if I had it.

Bonetown was fun for this. You can have a whore suck and fuck you, and then you can murder her.

I always preferred Skyrim and oblivion because in GTA characters are pretty shallow and act more like living rag dolls than actual characters. In Skyrim and oblivion almost every character has its own daily cycle and personality so it's much funner to take your rage out and torture them than it is GTA characters. Especially with mods.
dbd

GTA 5 and IV. It's fun to go on a rampage from time to time.

Yeah, Bethesda games are pretty much the best games to vent. I will say Skyrim is the best due to the many possible fun spells.

One of my favorite spells to mess around with in Skyrim is Frenzy. If you get the perk to cast stealthily, you can essentially make the normies go ER on each other while you stay back and enjoy the shitshow :feelshaha:

Agreed.

The dark brotherhood torture dungeon is fun to a degree.

Also when I was last heavily into the game before nearly dying and being hospitalized I’d made a vERy powerful character and was just enjoying slaughtering and brutalizing monsters, dragons and the various humanoid races with it. :society:

Prototype it’s literally the ultimate game to go ER in.

Carmageddon, NFS Most Wanted, GTA San Andreas, Gran Turismo, American Conquest, FlatOut

Agreed.

The dark brotherhood torture dungeon is fun to a degree.

Also when I was last heavily into the game before nearly dying and being hospitalized I’d made a vERy powerful character and was just enjoying slaughtering and brutalizing monsters, dragons and the various humanoid races with it. :society:
Based.
:society: :society: :society: :society: :society:

Would play if it wasn't top down.