Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Western foids think that their privilige goes far and deep around the world

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240506 150644 Reddit

This bitch has been posted so many times

I dont blame then at all

Why go there at all?

Foids are untouchable in cucked western SOYcieties, but not all that much in turd world shitholes....

@kay' BASED Egypt

Does she actually get gangbanged, or is it just a couple of sandcels who grope her tits for a bit?

Because the media absolutely loves to overexaggerate stories like this. Not only for clicks, but to also pander to the feminist mob about how evil men are and how awful it is to be a woman, even though they live life on easy mode, even in those alleged shithole countries.

Does she actually get gangbanged, or is it just a couple of sandcels who grope her tits for a bit?

Because the media absolutely loves to overexaggerate stories like this. Not only for clicks, but to also pander to the feminist mob about how evil men are and how awful it is to be a woman, even though they live life on easy mode, even in those alleged shithole countries.
So I checked Wikipedia about this event:
She said the incident involved 200 to 300 men and lasted around 25 minutes. She had been reporting the celebrations for an hour without incident when her camera battery failed.
Really, mang? :feelsseriously: How convenient. The battery died JUST BEFORE THE EVIL GANGRAPE. They were a fucking MOBILE news crew, their ONLY job is to report news on the ground, AND YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THEY FORGOT THE SPARE BATTERIES?

Nah, it didn't happen. Give me a fucking break mang. Nothing happened. She wanted drama and attention, and she got it.

It makes my blood boil that they want to gaslight me into believing it happened. NOTHING HAPPENED. Where is the fucking proof it happened? You are a literal fucking camera crew, it is in the name, you have a fucking camera to record evidence!

But no, the battery just HAPPENED to die in that exact moment :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Same thing with the Hamas attack in October. Literal 0 rapes. There's not even one picture, one video, not even one shred of fucking evidence that anything occured. Not even sexual assault, not even groping, NOTHING.

The only thing that happened is the hamascels killing roasties at the festival, that's the only real part.

Mia Schem 1775982

This roastie was a hamas hostage and she literally says she was not raped. Look at those lips. If there is one roasties the hamascels would rape, it would be her. Yet they didn't.

THERE IS NO RAPE IN GAZA. NO RAPE IN PALESTINE. LITERAL 0 EVIDENCE FOR ANYTHING. EVEN THE FUCKING ROASTIES CONFIRM IT

This roastie was a hamas hostage and she literally says she was not raped. Look at those lips. If there is one roasties the hamascels would rape, it would be her. Yet they didn't.
She didn’t say she wasn’t raped, she cried that she wasn’t raped

she literally says she was not raped
She could have said she was raped. She could have made a book out it, about being a strong powerful woman survivor whatever. Seriously, who would contest her? Would hamas come out publicly to defend themselves? Like anyone would believe them...

So my point is, she's not even bothering to lie to gain anything. She simply told the truth. No rape.

but autistic men bad!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back