Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel We Will Never Have This

They are dead :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The media killed them!

The v! The v! Mask! Mask!

Choke no air ded now

Just a bad genetic roll is all. Better luck next time.

Last edited:
Getimg ai 2024 05 18T20 45 58862Z

"Luck has no involvement in your circumstance"

Save your sympathy, boyos, those 2 most likely voted for feminism, free love, racial equality, fag equality and mass illegal immigration

Last edited:
I wouldn't call falling in love at 14 and marrying your high school sweetheart "a bad genetic roll."
I was referring to inkwells. My autocorrect changed it from next time to themselves, lmao.

Save your sympathy, boyos, those 2 most likely voted for feminism, free love, racial equality, fag quality and mass illegal immigration
Majority did, unfortunately. We must timetravelmaxx and save ourselves from this madness.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MadeMeSmile/comments/160ty81/care_workers_surprise_94_year_old_veteran_with_a/?share_id=VQd75EP-Q-F_wwLZzcdZe&utm_content=1&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_source=share&utm_term=1

You know it's over when you realize you'll never have your wife's picture on your bedroom wall. :cryfeels:

I was referring to inkwells. My autocorrect changed it from next time to themselves, lmao.
Ah. :feelsokman:

You know it's over when you realize you'll never have your wife's picture on your bedroom wall. :cryfeels:
Yep. I doubt I'll be that old, either. Never have a grandchild in my lap, etc. Never began. :cryfeels:

More like mademerope

He's just lucky he wasn't born later. He would've been an incel and she a woman of loose morals

Last edited:
Never have a grandchild in my lap, etc.
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

If I ever had a wife, I would never leave her, never cheat on her, never think of other women. I'll be completely loyal to her. I won't beat her, yell at her, abuse her, make her cry. I'll love her with all my heart. I'll cry every day for her if she leaves this Earth before me. I'll hold her tight and tell her I love her every day. But that's just not possible. It never was.

All I've ever wanted, the only thing I've ever truly wanted,
was to share my life with a loving partner, my Eve.
Marry, buy a house, start a family, live the dream.
It's all I've ever wanted.
Such a simple thing.
Such a simple dream.

I cannot be with the one I love, I cannot do the work I love.
There is no hope, the dream is lost.

I'm trapped in this Hideous world,
where the twin demons of Loneliness and Despair torment,
where the Longing desiccates,

where tears fall without end.

If I ever had a wife, I would never leave her, never cheat on her, never think of other women. I'll be completely loyal to her. I won't beat her, yell at her, abuse her, make her cry. I'll love her with all my heart. I'll cry every day for her if she leaves this Earth before me. I'll hold her tight and tell her I love her every day.
Yep, what we want (most of us anyway) isn't that much. It's perfectly reasonable, totally normal. A girlfriend, a wife, a lover. A person of the opposite sex who we can spend our lives with an put our trust and love into as we make love and spend our lives together in days of good times and bad times, till the end.

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

If I ever had a wife, I would never leave her, never cheat on her, never think of other women. I'll be completely loyal to her. I won't beat her, yell at her, abuse her, make her cry. I'll love her with all my heart. I'll cry every day for her if she leaves this Earth before me. I'll hold her tight and tell her I love her every day. But that's just not possible. It never was.

All I've ever wanted, the only thing I've ever truly wanted,
was to share my life with a loving partner, my Eve.
Marry, buy a house, start a family, live the dream.
It's all I've ever wanted.
Such a simple thing.
Such a simple dream.

I cannot be with the one I love, I cannot do the work I love.
There is no hope, the dream is lost.

I'm trapped in this Hideous world,
where the twin demons of Loneliness and Despair torment,
where the Longing desiccates,

where tears fall without end.
:feelsrope:Reminds me when i wrote a poem for an ethnic coworker girl i was in love with :feelshaha:

Softest generation so it is no surprise they idealise romance, the only thing you'll get from this is eventually bullets to your head.