Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Was ER a fakecel?

• Thread starter Squatting Slavcel
  • Start date

Was ER a fakecel?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Squatting Slavcel

Squatting Slavcel

Based and Blackpilled
★★★
2024cel thread

He was an incel, but not a truecel.

he was a cutecel yeh

Seems controversial as I thought, we already have 4 unbelievers questioning our lord and savior St. Elliot.

No. He was angle and fraudmaxxing in all his pictures and videos. He only looks good because of that. There's a reason he almost exclusively too videos and photos in the afternoon at sunset.

He also had a terrible frame and was a massive mentalcel.

I don't understand why he gets all the praise when Seung-Hui's masterpiece was 4.57 times more impressive.

You'd be surprised at Femoid Standards but, regardless I'm even more unattractive than Him so, It's Joever

He has the mental illness tax so no.

6ft tallfags definitely are

He thought he could land blonde white Stacies when they were clearly out of his league. We never knew how his luck could've been with foids that were his looksmatch or similar SMV-wise.

If he was 6 feet and over, then yes, but otherwise, no. Women want Chads not mixed high tier normies who aren't six feet and above.

Volcel. Apparently there was a brunette foid interested in him but he rejected her because he had an obsession with blond foids