Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ugly nigger has cute teen twerk on him on stream

R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★

Streamer = Clout, if he was a nobody women wouldn't like him

Young black men need to act a fool just to get views while white streamers can be normal

She's paid to do this niggery

When bozos say that Jewish mass media propaganda has no effect on manipulating people to behave in certain ways everyone needs to remember this video.

Think about it.

She’s going crazy for an ugly monkey.

This niggER should be on our website.

Instead he’s being treated like he’s Brad Pitt or Henry Cavill all because the Jews in charge of the entertainment industry constantly promote these chimps as the latest trendy accessory every woman should have.

Unbelievable.

When bozos say that Jewish mass media propaganda has no effect on manipulating people to behave in certain ways everyone needs to remember this video.

Think about it.

Instead he’s being treated like he’s Brad Pitt or Henry Cavill all because the Jews in charge of the entertainment industry constantly promote these chimps as the latest trendy accessory every woman should have.

Unbelievable.
Exactly

Think about it.

Unbelievable.
Least self hating nigger on .is

I don't see how he's ugly. He framemoggs me and he has the black equivalent of the white zoomer broccoli haircut.

He moggs me hard. How is he ugly???

Meh, it's kinda cope
Screenshot 2024 05 18 at 101427PM

look at this thing

no race but his produces freaks that look more like monkeys and apes than human beings

I don't see how he's ugly. He framemoggs me and he has the black equivalent of the white zoomer broccoli haircut.

He moggs me hard. How is he ugly???
I doubt he frame mogs you, that kid literally has your average incel frame.

Imagine being white or latino with this potato head and having that disturbing looking hairline.

Screenshot 20240518 115529 Chrome

As @Fat Link said, if he weren't a nigger, he would be posting on here.

I doubt he frame mogs you, that kid literally has your average incel frame.

Imagine being white or latino with this potato head and having that disturbing looking hairline.

View attachment 1162105

As @Fat Link said, if he weren't a nigger, he would be posting on here.
Blaks kant be incels

Nice cope you got right there nigga.

Streamer = Clout, if he was a nobody women wouldn't like him

Young black men need to act a fool just to get views while white streamers can be normal

It’s always the darkies too I fucking swear, they always say light skinned blacks get more girls but I do not believe that.

Bro stoooop why did you post this I'M FUCKING 27 AND NEVER EXPERIENCED TEEN LOVE AAAAAAAAARHGH

This shit's why I always thought you were a white supremacist southern cranky white dude :feelskek: