Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Trying to find an incel husband

JFL now we are the equivalent to the femcel community.

JFL now we are the equivalent to the femcel community.
90% of this website could ascend easily there is so many fucking fakecels here its unbelievable, I don't even trust anybody with a 20+ in their join date

80% of my DMs is banned people fucking fakecels everywhere

They don't even know what incel, really means

I am the only ugly guy on this forum and I got receipts to prove it

FUCK ALLL FO YOU NIGER FAKERS

I AM STUCK HERE FORVER FUCK THIS WORLD AND LIFE AIRPEDGASJPICXPIHRCHARXC4XPOIJ4AHEXPOIJ,4ADYEHXPOIJ,4ADSHEXPOIJ,X

I am the only ugly guy on this forum and I got receipts to prove it

View attachment 1160260

FUCK ALLL FO YOU NIGER FAKERS

I AM STUCK HERE FORVER FUCK THIS WORLD AND LIFE AIRPEDGASJPICXPIHRCHARXC4XPOIJ4AHEXPOIJ,4ADYEHXPOIJ,4ADSHEXPOIJ,X
Where did you get this rating

This is my running list of observations to update periodically while that Redditor attempts to find an incel husband.

have you tried incel.tech
Yee gave me shit stuff

I already know this, I don't need anymore proof. I have validated I am ugly in life experience and now on paper with an actual report. That is part of the reason I am committed to my surgery. It's like I live in a different world to pretty people, back when I was still bluepilled I had ''''friends'''' chadlites who I hanged out with and got to experience a little of social life and the difference of the way they were treated was blackpilling as fuck.

Anyway I have no intention of continuing my life the way it is. If I fail to make a difference after surgery and maxxing then I'm quitting this world, I don't give a fuck about this place and I'm not gonna torment myself for another 20+ years in this hellhole.

Yee gave me shit stuff

I already know this, I don't need anymore proof. I have validated I am ugly in life experience and now on paper with an actual report. That is part of the reason I am committed to my surgery. It's like I live in a different world to pretty people, back when I was still bluepilled I had ''''friends'''' chadlites who I hanged out with and got to experience a little of social life and the difference of the way they were treated was blackpilling as fuck.

Anyway I have no intention of continuing my life the way it is. If I fail to make a difference after surgery and maxxing then I'm quitting this world, I don't give a fuck about this place and I'm not gonna torment myself for another 20+ years in this hellhole.
From your report, it looks like Obesity is causing a lot of your issues... Have u tried losing weight

From your report, it looks like Obesity is causing a lot of your issues... Have u tried losing weight
Of course. I am losing weight right now. But it's the other way around, I got fat because I stopped caring about my looks. I was already gymmaxed before, at 14% body fat and I was still getting rejected, had the 'eww' looks etc.

That was probably more because of my fucked up hairline then though, I am going to fix that too with mocripigmentation hair treatment.

SEAmaxx is my last hope. Nothing left for me after that. Probably gonna throw myself into Ukraine for some cope cash or maybe I'll just become a war criminal and hope somebody puts a bullet in me whatever JFL

Another useless Reddit asexual

Inc3l = Edgy fakecel Chad.

Golly! There's hope!

"MOM! Find me some blue or redpills! I got a family to start!" (heavy sigh of relief)

My application
Croat
5 9
6 inch BWC
86kg
Funny

Incel tears troll

even Reddit ain't buying it