Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

trader joes pill

Adolf Kitler

Adolf Kitler

Never lose your whiskers
★★

What's the background song? It's nice

if only trader joes sold sex :feelsbadman:

Fuck Trader Joe’s, their products are overpriced

What’s sold at trader joe’s?

Fuck Trader Joe’s, their products are overpriced
What’s sold at trader joe’s?
It's basically kind of like a Whole Foods grocery store in a way: Geared & designed towards upper-middle class folks who want to appear more well-off than they are, and also has a chain of "organic" produce which I guess adds into the appeal.

I've been there a few times, and it's all meh: Overpriced like the user above said, and not even that good.

Last edited:
It's basically kind of like a Whole Foods grocery store in a way: Geared & designed towards upper-middle class folks who want to appear more well-off than they are, and also has a chain go "organic" produce which I guess adds into the appeal.

I've been there a few times, and it's all meh: Overpriced like the user above said, and not even that good.
Thanks for the explanation :feelsokman:

Do they have any in Canada? I don't know why, but I could've sworn it originated from there.
I have never seen one, which is why I asked. Many smaller businesses tend to die out here because the laws side with big corporate oligopolies to effectively destroy their competition.

I have never seen one, which is why I asked.
Ah ok, I just assumed you never had been into one; turns out Canada doesn't even have them which is a good thing ig.
Many smaller businesses tend to die out here because the laws side with big corporate oligopolies to effectively destroy their competition.
Same happens here in Shitmerica: In fact, I'd say we're worse when it comes to this, though I may be mistaken.

Corporations write laws here.

Ah ok, I just assumed you never had been into one; turns out Canada doesn't even have them which is a good thing ig.

Same happens here in Shitmerica: In fact, I'd say we're worse when it comes to this, though I may be mistaken.

Corporations write laws here.
There’s a big investigation happening here rn about grocery stories artificially inflating prices by working together and making sure they can all make more money. The prices have spiked hard during the pandemic, but the government itself plays a part due to inflation as well. The corporations use that as a time to further increase prices beyond inflation.

depressing depicts the future