Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel to youngcels.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
to 18 yo cels. the amped up feelings of anxiety and depression eventually just fade into feelings of emptiness.

to 18 yo cels. the amped up feelings of anxiety and depression eventually just fade into feelings of emptiness.
Im starting to feel numb. Someday, i will be emotionless

The uglier and more autistic you are, the sooner this happens to you.

Just commit suicide theory.

stupid idea. theres still no 100 percent fatal suicide method.
This makes no sense. So since there's no 100% successful suicide method, I shouldn't try, and make myself suffer unnecessarily for years and years?

Suicide by shotgun is 99.0% fatal. Imagine someone gives you those odds and tells you you have a 99.0% chance to ascend and reach eternal happiness and relief, but if you fail, you'll be worse off than you ever were before. Would you take the chance?

This makes no sense. So since there's no 100% successful suicide method, I shouldn't try, and make myself suffer unnecessarily for years and years?

Suicide by shotgun is 99.0% fatal. Imagine someone gives you those odds and tells you you have a 99.0% chance to ascend and reach eternal happiness and relief, but if you fail, you'll be worse off than you ever were before. Would you take the chance?
not encouraging suicide glowie.

No, because suicides end up in hell anyway. What if that's actually true? I won't take that risk.

Ok, then don't feed stupid copes like the suffering will "just fade into feelings of emptiness."

Hell can't be any worse than what we're experiencing.
I wouldn't bet on that.

When?

It's just depression and anxiety and I'm in my 30's...

same bro take a sip for me while i take this shot.
Cheers brocel. It would be nice to meet you in afterlife. But think carefully about suicide, there is no second chance if you end up in hell. Yeah, I'm kind of a religious coper, too. Maybe I desire that there's some form of justice for all that suffering and being bullied by those evil motherfuckers.