Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TikTok Blackpill Megathread

Black women are desperate for validation from any group of non white men.

Another black girl showcasing her jealousy over white features. Jfl at the comments

Screenshot 20240514 145734 TikTok

Screenshot 20240514 145817 TikTok
Screenshot 20240514 145842 TikTok

Last edited:

Whites are Gods in the minds of mind broken self hating asiatics

Indian girl says that people think she us an arab because of how beautiful she is. Just goes to show what I've said before. The best looking indians look similar to arabs

Chang bragging about how he naturally has white skin and s good jawline despite being fully asian. He also elaborates how asians automatically assume attractive asians are hapas by default, and how many Asian celebrities try and look like hapas

Chang bragging about how he naturally has white skin and s good jawline despite being fully asian. He also elaborates how asians automatically assume attractive asians are hapas by default, and how many Asian celebrities try and look like hapas

View attachment 1160335
It's crazy how I have never known or cared about a tall nose bridge or round eyes.Asians are truly the least causcaian, that's why features which are normal to us are a big deal to them.
The other tiktok where the Asian kids keep pointing to the Pakistani's nose is so Blackpilling.

Last edited:
It's crazy how I have never known or cared about a tall nose bridge or round eyes.Asians are truly the least causcaian, that's why features which are normal to us are a big deal to them.
True af. I never paid attention to having a pointy nose or round eyes, but when you see how insecure chinks are at not having g those traits, it makes you realize how badly we mog them
The other tiktok where the Asian kids keep pointing to the Pakistani's nose is so Blackpilling.
Yep. Even light brown indians look better than asians

This is why you don't racemix, boyos. Nothing but mental illness with these deranged mutts. They all cry and seethe at not being blonde stacies like mommy was

Why do whites even mix with Niggers and Asians? Must hate their race, there's no other explanation.
With blacks, it's raceplay, they want to call their spouse a nigger and slave. And black women having big asses and black men having bbc

With asians, it's white men who are pedophiles and/or ugly not being able to get white women, so they play out their domination/pedo fantasies with asian women instead