Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

THIS IS WHERE I BELONG

eatmyshorts2002

eatmyshorts2002

Recruit
★★
All my life I knew I didn't fit in or belong among normies let alone my own race. As a blackcel it's especially hard since my race glorifies thugs and those who cause mischief while shunning anyone that isn't black enough like it's fucking insane how backwards my race is when it comes to literally everything.

Some will say that I "betray" my race, no my race betrayed me and made it clear that I didn't had a place among them

Thank God I found the incel community because y'all are the only ones that ever made me feel welcome, heard, seen, and understood which is 4 things I can't get from society, my family, or my "friends".

I probably won't meet none of you ever in IRL but at least it's good to know that I have a community that gets me

ROOSTER HOT TAKE APNG

You can't betray your race as an incel. Everyone else already betrayed you first when your race/society/etc. betrayed you. You're not doing anything wrong.

All my life I knew I didn't fit in or belong among normies let alone my own race. As a blackcel it's especially hard since my race glorifies thugs and those who cause mischief while shunning anyone that isn't black enough like it's fucking insane how backwards my race is when it comes to literally everything.

Some will say that I "betray" my race, no my race betrayed me and made it clear that I didn't had a place among them

Thank God I found the incel community because y'all are the only ones that ever made me feel welcome, heard, seen, and understood which is 4 things I can't get from society, my family, or my "friends".

I probably won't meet none of you ever in IRL but at least it's good to know that I have a community that gets me

My nigga denzel washington

My nigga, but you'll soon realise that this comm is as toxic as the black community, so do what you must with that information

View attachment 1161920
My nigga, but you'll soon realise that this comm is as toxic as the black community, so do what you must with that information
Thanks for telling something that I already know as always I appreciate it like even tho this forum can be extremely hostile towards blackcels, they're some that make it bearable. For me that's enough

View attachment 1161920
He's a 2024 user, he hasn't been around long enough to understand that this isn't a "community" at all and that he won't find any kind of worthwhile support around here.

Incels should not feel any sort of ''race allegiance''. Our own race abandoned us. Women of our own race would rather fuck a good looking man of a different race than us.

Unless women of your own race/nation give you sex, you should have NO ALLEGIANCE TO THEM.

become a black bull for white foid i heard white foids have fetish for bbc

He's a 2024 user, he hasn't been around long enough to understand that this isn't a "community" at all and that he won't find any kind of worthwhile support around here.
go back to reddit fucking white knight

Were you able to find where this image is from? I tried looking, found nothing. I think some of them may be original pictures made specifically for this forum jfl.

I couldn't find this one either :feelsdevil:
I just made it bigger with a rescaling program.

Yep you're right, I just spend my time rotting here, I won't delude myself into thinking that this is some kind of support group/community.

You probably belong to some rare black race, thats why you dont feel connection to other blacks.

There is no such thing as "black" or "white" race. Nazis said that there are 6 different rsces in Europe and all of them are white, and in Africa there are also multiple DIFFERENT races.

Some Africans are short and endomorphic, others are tall and ectomorphic.

If there would be one black race than all niggers would look the same, and if there would be one white race then all whites would look the same like clones.

I think you would be able to connect to people of your race, if you found any of them, but the niggers that surround you are probably from some different race.

Go to korea and slay