Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The Jews are going after the disabled!! (global welfare cut)

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
Inspired by this post, I noticed my place, is also drumming up cutting welfare and benefits for the disabled and elderly.

I've talked to few social workers and they confirmed that social welfare is being cut.

With the falling of capitalism itself the Jews are trying to desperately save capitalism, by cutting directly at the most vulnerable of the society, disabled (lots of us are autistic).

Disgusting! These same governments would give free money and housing's to rapeugees.

they're working hard every day to
a) figure out how to steal pension money, the little that there still is
b) how to get the goys to give up more of their salary for future pension (which they won't get anyway)

Next step is free euthanasia.

Inspired by this post, I noticed my place, is also drumming up cutting welfare and benefits for the disabled and elderly.

I've talked to few social workers and they confirmed that social welfare is being cut.

With the falling of capitalism itself the Jews are trying to desperately save capitalism, by cutting directly at the most vulnerable of the society, disabled (lots of us are autistic).

Disgusting! These same governments would give free money and housing's to rapeugees.
Stfu
I’m getting neet buxx rn while leeching off my multi millionaire family

Nazi´s also wanted to get rid of elderly and disabled people, since they are a liability to the state.
it only costs them money.
Hence why they got free Zyklon B

Nazi´s also wanted to get rid of elderly and disabled people, since they are a liability to the state.

This is already happening in countries like Canada.

Liberals always had more things in common with the nazist than what they're willing to admit.

Well, I live in USA.
I get money for disability from the government.

While I haven’t heard of anything like this in America…..it is disturbing.

Once one government gets away with it, the rest of the world will follow.

If I did lose my neetbux, I’d just get some easy job and work just enough to pay the bills.

I think the option to go mercifully should be provided, if the patient demands it tbh. Not that I support forced gassing

Over for disabledcels.

Live to work. Work to live.

Dnr.

You cant help the vulnerable if you keep shipping vulnerable people.
DOwn with ALL SYSTEMS. I suggest we vote left to ship in more migrants

Canada has it...

Well, I live in USA.
I get money for disability from the government.

While I haven’t heard of anything like this in America…..it is disturbing.

Once one government gets away with it, the rest of the world will follow.

If I did lose my neetbux, I’d just get some easy job and work just enough to pay the bills.
Why hire you, when they can hire a latino for 2/3rds the cost?

every time the yearly re-application happens, I tape a handwritten note thanking them for all the free money because otherwise I'd still be living under a. Bridge somewhere...

are you still crippled?
yes.
anything changed?
no.
ok, see you next year...

NEXT!