Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The gym is an useless and expensive cope for attracting foids if you're not tall or good looking.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Admiral
★★★
It can add like 1 point to your smv if you're chad or if you're tall( 5'11+) with an average face. If you're chad you don't need to go to the gym. If you're a tall Normie it's not even worth it, all that pain and expensive protein powder for barely, any increase, in your smv. Miss a few weeks and you have lost your progress, chad doesn't have to train his jaw everyday, it requires way too much discipline for practically, no reward.

Personally, I can't stand body weight exercises or lifting weights, I can play sports but lifting weights is just exhausting and painful. It fucking sucks.

Last edited:
i do it more so for my mental health

i do it more so for my mental health
Yeah, but I still can't stand it. I can play football(soccer) for hours. Lifting weights suck and I don't know how people enjoy it. I feel miserable after I finish working out.

i've never been to a gym before don't wanna get mogged by chads

Lifting weights is the most braindead activity I can think of.

Yeah, but I still can't stand it. I can play football(soccer) for hours. Lifting weights suck and I don't know how people enjoy it. I feel miserable after I finish working out.
It’s good that you have something active that you enjoy.

I find lifting to be boring (difficult though), I do it as quick as I can.

i am so smart bro lifitng is for retarded retards im so fucking smart
go ahead and lift while im out there hustlin and being a beast

Lifting weights is the most braindead activity I can think of.
I know right? Literally,, makes you tired. Who tf wants to be tired? Especially, when you don't get pusssy for all that hardwork. I think what I say is what everyone has in mind, but won't say because, they're scared of being called lazy.

Last edited:
It’s good that you have something active that you enjoy.

I find lifting to be boring (difficult though), I do it as quick as I can.
I haven't been that active this month tbh. I'm too depressed. I need to get back to doing something, otherwise, I'll be dead by the time I'm 30( good thing tbh who wants to live till 100 anyway?)

It can add like 1 point to your smv if you're chad or if you're tall( 5'11+) with an average face. If you're chad you don't need to go to the gym. If you're a tall Normie it's not even worth it, all that pain and expensive protein powder for barely, any increase, in your smv. Miss a few weeks and you have lost your progress, chad doesn't have to train his jaw everyday, it requires way too much discipline for practically, no reward.

Personally, I can't stand body weight exercises or lifting weights, I can play sports but lifting weights is just exhausting and painful. It fucking sucks.
Gym is only good on making you look less vulnerable too bullies

Gym is an activity like any other activity you have to enjoy it

Gym can increase SMV but so can any other activities, being halfway decent at soccer can increase SMV

"Omg I love sooooceer players" :foidSoy: