Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel That's the nail in the coffin.

• Thread starter Lifeisbullshit95
  • Start date
Lifeisbullshit95

Lifeisbullshit95

Another day, another mental breakdown.
★★★★★
I got called again a pedo. She told me that I have pedo vibes. A co-worker showed a picture of me to her mother and she called me a pedo. He also told me that I have a dark aura around me and people are scared of me because I have the frame to fuck them up. He told me that I'm that type of guy ready to kill you. He told me all of this.

wtf man, how

replace normiescum with robots

Damn, now I want to see the picture

tbh if i was you i would have confronted them

tbh if I was you I would have confronted them
He told me after 3 or 4 years. I got in touch with him again and we spoke and the convo lead to he telling me all of this.

Atleast Your feared and Not pitied upon

I got called again a pedo. She told me that I have pedo vibes. A co-worker showed a picture of me to her mother and she called me a pedo. He also told me that I have a dark aura around me and people are scared of me because I have the frame to fuck them up. He told me that I'm that type of guy ready to kill you. He told me all of this.
I would've beaten the living shit out of him for calling me a pedo for hhe first time tbh and if he's stronger than i would've pulled a knife out

I would've beaten the living shit out of him for calling me a pedo for hhe first time tbh and if he's stronger than i would've pulled a knife out
He texted me via STEAM