Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Take the bearpill

Me: "My mental is falling apart due to the Dogpill"
.co: "allow me to introduce you the Bearpill"

That sub is just for tallfags to suck each other off.

I hope they all die someday. God how much would it be for them to inherit our trauma about being short. I want this to happen

I hope they all die someday. God how much would it be for them to inherit our trauma about being short. I want this to happen
in a fair world, all tall fags would become manlets and manlets into tallfags.

in a fair world, all tall fags would become manlets and manlets into tallfags.
Beautiful absolutely breathtaking
Eren, we need you to restructure all tallfags into turbomanlets. They would thank you since they always complain about how they wish they were shorter and how being tall is such a nuisance. Also they would all die out since they won't get to breed, which is perfect for Zeke's plan for Eldia :feelscomfy:

Last edited:
Eren, we need you to restructure all tallfags into turbomanlets. They would thank you since they always complain about how they wish they were shorter and how being tall is such a nuisance. Also they would all die out since they won't get to breed, which is perfect for Zeke's plan for Eldia :feelscomfy:
But I thought u guys and muh war tanks. Jfl I will as long as normgroids are dead.

NGL boys the bearpill destroyed me once I realized

Bear
Bear2
Bear3

this is all women truly want

Kis
Over
Maid
Blue
Blond

we can never measure up, be the bears they want to dominate them, not even gigachad is enough they would dump him in a second if they could get fucked by a bear w/o getting eaten

1947 and she already has the thousand cock stare

But I thought u guys and muh war tanks.
Uh elab
Jfl I will as long as normgroids are dead.
Fine by me
NGL boys the bearpill destroyed me once I realized

View attachment 430687View attachment 430688View attachment 430690

this is all women truly want

we can never measure up, be the bears they want to dominate them, not even gigachad is enough they would dump him in a second if they could get fucked by a bear w/o getting eaten
That's fucking degenerate and I hate that my pp hard

Wonder if he's frame-frauding with that coat.

Edit: Yeah he is. Jfl if you're not bearcoatmaxxing

Framegame

Last edited:
settled for beckylite (presumably used)

Wonder if he's frame-frauding with that coat.

Edit: Yeah he is. Jfl if you're not bearcoatmaxxing

View attachment 430802
If the coat is doing that for his shoulders, that beard is probably also doing it for his jaw TBH

Right now is the longest I've ever let my facial hair get and it's getting really fucking annoying though:

1) can't eat applesauce out of cup without spoon using my tongue without getting it on my hair
2) constantly catches toothpaste, requires more effort to rinse out
3) can't lie cheek directly on pillow, instead hair hits and I just lie my cheek on the hair
4) some stuff when I insert into mouth, I insert lip hairs into mouth too and bite them

There are pluses: I love to run fingers through hair to keep hands busy watching TV (otherwise I'd bite cuticles or eat snacks) so having beard lets you do that with less arm movement

I'm thinking if it gets longer it would be easier to style (moreso the lower parts) to keep it away from mouth.

The mustache-twirling thing I can't get the hang of, but it does sound like a genius art because gravity pulls upper lip hairs right down into you rmouth so twirling them up/sideways to prevent tht would be perfect.