Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Strong, independent foid complains that chivalry is dead

Foids: we want equal rights, equal pay, equal opportunities and equal treatment!

Also foids: Men should be chivalrous gentlemen towards us because we're women!

Not entitled to seats bitch!

Thats so stupid

Modern foids aren't entitled to chivalry, but slavery.

dnw, I have troongram blocked :hax:

Shut the fuck up, you stupid cunt.
Shame on you! You're young and healthy, even if you were pregnant I wouldn't stand up and offer you my seat. I would say instead: "Next time fuck a Chad with a car, dumb bitch." :feelskek: :feelsokman:

Last edited:
Btw do you see how she's only blaming normies and some fat guy, but no Chad?

because women killed it

this is like a serial killer mourning their victims

To be fair though, there were no chads on that train.
If there was one she would immediately flirt (and surely fuck with him later) and never blame him in such an attention-seeking bullshit video.

Shut the fuck up, you stupid cunt.
Shame on you! You're young and healthy, even if you were pregnant I wouldn't stand up and offer you my seat. I would say instead: "Next time fuck a Chad with a car, dumb bitch." :feelskek: :feelsokman:

Women are so retarded. They still expect traditional treatment. Why do these feminist women, who claim to hate sexism, still put sexist expectations towards men?

Women are so retarded. They still expect traditional treatment. Why do these feminist women, who claim to hate sexism, still put sexist expectations towards men?
The feminist movement was never about equality, It was about the acquisition of power and privilege.
And it was able to obtain these things under the guise of an oppressed group of people who just want freedom and equality.

Same story as always.

Women want the benefits of traditionalism, but they don't want to do their part of traditionalism of being feminine, nurturting, pleasing men, being good loyal mothers and wives.

They want to get the benefits from modernity AND the benefits of traditionalism without giving anything in return.

Entitled dumb pieces of meat.

No pussy, no seat on the bus.

Foids: we want equal rights, equal pay, equal opportunities and equal treatment!

Also foids: Men should be chivalrous gentlemen towards us because we're women!
Gaslighting

Gaslighting
st,small,845x845-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

She isn't elderly or pregnant?

Same story as always.

Women want the benefits of traditionalism, but they don't want to do their part of traditionalism of being feminine, nurturting, pleasing men, being good loyal mothers and wives.

They want to get the benefits from modernity AND the benefits of traditionalism without giving anything in return.

Entitled dumb pieces of meat.