Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel STOP CALLING ME SELF-HATING FOR SIMPLY BEING REALISTIC ABOUT THE PLIGHT OF CURRIES.

wereq

wereq

Вера! Россия! Донбасс!
★★★★★
20% - Racebait in ID
This is the plight of 90% of curries :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

1667585668879-png.672107
1667585710454-png.672109
1667585763215-png.672111
1667585787927-png.672112

If God is real, he owes curries an apology.

What happened to the ancient curries who did mathematics and science?

Why would the source of absolute power over all living beings apologize for inflicting oppression and misery? What's the point of having power if you apologize?

Why would the source of absolute power over all living beings apologize for inflicting oppression and misery? What's the point of having power if you apologize?
What he did to curries can't even be considered as sadism because it's beyond reason.

What he did to curries can't even be considered as sadism because it's beyond reason.
Its not sadism, its contempt and scorn. God has cursed us.

Is it true curries worship BBC?

images

well do you love being a curry or some shit

He's the most self-hating curry ever, so ofc he would hate Jews.
Don't call me self-hating. Call me brave because I'm brave enough to look into the abyss of cursed curry existence and accurately describe the plight of curries without being psychologically destroyed.

Theres over a billion of them. They are obviously breeding somehow.

I don't really care when people call me "self-hating" unless it's clear they mean it as some sort of criticism or take issue with it. You have to have the mental and spiritual qualities of a literal insect to not hate the curry race and being curry

90 percent? More like 99.5%

well do you love being a curry or some shit
Should anyone? Being curry is objectively shit and offers no benefits. We inherit no good genes, history, or culture, nor are we born into good families. On both an individual and collective level we curries are failures and the arguable bottom of the human gene pool

I don't really care when people call me "self-hating" unless it's clear they mean it as some sort of criticism or take issue with it.
I take issue with being called self hating because what they mean to say is that I'm speaking based on prejudice and emotions rather than on the basis of facts, realism, and objectivity.

I am not a curry, so I cannot fully understand the plight of currycels. Just like women will never fully understand male problems.

To be clear, I am not trying to get on your ignore list, I have liked (most) of your posts ever since I was a lurkercel.

You think of yourself as a "race realist" nothing wrong with that, but just like @DarkStarDown has said, you are taking it way too far. It's ok to acknowledge the superiority of whites. It is the truth after all. Racial hierarchy even exists in white circles. (Brits are superior to Meds, Nordics are superior to Brits, etc...)

The problem is that you have indeed turned self-hating. You call for the genocide of all pajeets, even yourself from what I have seen. This is not the way & cucked. Curries have indeed contributed way less than whites and other races. The keyword here is less. At least @anandkonda has pride in himself. You have said that your self-hatred is taking a toll on your mental health.

While the genocide of all ethnics would certainly improve the gene pool, it would not change anything in the long run. Nordics are the most Aryan of the races, yet their birthrates are at the bottom of the barrel. Women desire men BETTER than them. If all men were Chads, foids would still choose the most mogger of the Chads. Stone Age men were short (5'3-5'4 average height) and black. If you, wereq were teleported 50,000 years ago, you would have been worshipped as a KING. Foids you lust after your 5'7 mogger height and light skin (compared to other Stone Age men) White pigmentation is a relatively new evolution in human history. It first arose sometime around 40,000 years ago. Noodlewhores in their own countries have comparatively low standards compared to migrant Noodlewhores.

Noodlewhore seeing a white man for the first time: OMG WHITU COCKU

Noodlewhore after getting used to white men in the jewsa: White chad only

This proves that the only thing Eugenics does is cause unnecessary suffering and death for minimal (or shall I say no) effect. There will always be incels. There will always be mogger chads. This is the LAW of the universe that no amount of Eugenics can change.

Killing all ethnics to reduce conflict among humans is also retarded. The only thing stopping SFcels from killing each other is their united hatred of jews and shitskins. If all shitskins and jews were to go away, they would pounce on each other IMMEDIATELY. There is no such thing as white peace. The Romans and Vikings killed and enslaved other whites for thousands of years. Violence is human nature. No changing it.

It is true Curries build worse societies compared to whites. But that doesn't mean you should just give up. I have seen you worshipping whites like gods and allowing SFcels to degrade you numerous times. That is like a slave telling his master to beat him more instead of rebelling and escaping. Just 800 years ago England was an even bigger shithole compared to curryland. People would dump shit onto the streets, violence & rape were extremely prevalent, etc... The streets were so filled with shit that waste would leak into the water system. And this was London, just imagine how much worse it was in rural areas... Massive mice ran amok in the streets and spread deadly diseases like the black plague.

If curryland improves, it would be a good thing for all parties. Whites wouldn't have so many shitskin immigrants migrating into their countries, and curries would have a much better place to live.

Lastly, I would much rather spend time enslaving foids than kill pajeets. I am almost 100% certain that you wouldn't have ended up this way if you married a cute pajeeta.

I am not a curry, so I cannot fully understand the plight of currycels. Just like women will never fully understand male problems.

To be clear, I am not trying to get on your ignore list, I have liked (most) of your posts ever since I was a lurkercel.

You think of yourself as a "race realist" nothing wrong with that, but just like @DarkStarDown has said, you are taking it way too far. It's ok to acknowledge the superiority of whites. It is the truth after all. Racial hierarchy even exists in white circles. (Brits are superior to Meds, Nordics are superior to Brits, etc...)

The problem is that you have indeed turned self-hating. You call for the genocide of all pajeets, even yourself from what I have seen. This is not the way & cucked. Curries have indeed contributed way less than whites and other races. The keyword here is less. At least @anandkonda has pride in himself. You have said that your self-hatred is taking a toll on your mental health.

While the genocide of all ethnics would certainly improve the gene pool, it would not change anything in the long run. Nordics are the most Aryan of the races, yet their birthrates are at the bottom of the barrel. Women desire men BETTER than them. If all men were Chads, foids would still choose the most mogger of the Chads. Stone Age men were short (5'3-5'4 average height) and black. If you, wereq were teleported 50,000 years ago, you would have been worshipped as a KING. Foids you lust after your 5'7 mogger height and light skin (compared to other Stone Age men) White pigmentation is a relatively new evolution in human history. It first arose sometime around 40,000 years ago. Noodlewhores in their own countries have comparatively low standards compared to migrant Noodlewhores.

Noodlewhore seeing a white man for the first time: OMG WHITU COCKU

Noodlewhore after getting used to white men in the jewsa: White chad only

This proves that the only thing Eugenics does is cause unnecessary suffering and death for minimal (or shall I say no) effect. There will always be incels. There will always be mogger chads. This is the LAW of the universe that no amount of Eugenics can change.

Killing all ethnics to reduce conflict among humans is also retarded. The only thing stopping SFcels from killing each other is their united hatred of jews and shitskins. If all shitskins and jews were to go away, they would pounce on each other IMMEDIATELY. There is no such thing as white peace. The Romans and Vikings killed and enslaved other whites for thousands of years. Violence is human nature. No changing it.

It is true Curries build worse societies compared to whites. But that doesn't mean you should just give up. I have seen you worshipping whites like gods and allowing SFcels to degrade you numerous times. That is like a slave telling his master to beat him more instead of rebelling and escaping. Just 800 years ago England was an even bigger shithole compared to curryland. People would dump shit onto the streets, violence & rape were extremely prevalent, etc... The streets were so filled with shit that waste would leak into the water system. And this was London, just imagine how much worse it was in rural areas... Massive mice ran amok in the streets and spread deadly diseases like the black plague.

If curryland improves, it would be a good thing for all parties. Whites wouldn't have so many shitskin immigrants migrating into their countries, and curries would have a much better place to live.

Lastly, I would much rather spend time enslaving foids than kill pajeets. I am almost 100% certain that you wouldn't have ended up this way if you married a cute pajeeta.
DNR. People @wereq are the reason North India got raped by mullas. They are extremely subservient cucked sissies

As if that wasn't enough, we have even more shitty politician who made the country more shit for curries to bathe in

What happened to the ancient curries who did mathematics and science?
Most of the scientific output in North India declined after destruction of Nalanda university in mulla invasions

Evasion. God gave us every resource. We have only ourselves to blame tbh

You are a superior curry bro... Because you're a rejected incel. You're literally outside of you're people's culture!

(Granted their are probably a 10 million incel curries that are too poor or stupid to join you here... Thank ganeesh!)

What you have is similar to American Indian culture. Except curries were once a global seafaring merchant class. (In reed ships, apx 8,000 years ago) before the seas rose. There's evidence on the coasts of India.

When the seas rose, the jews left and went to the dry lands of mena.

What you are showing is the decayed ruins of a once great empire. "The jew giveth, and the jew taketh away." (America is only a global power due to our fake money)

I would say you're less of a self hater, than a cultural mourner.

Whites can expect such a future too. Our jews will go to China.

You are a superior curry bro... Because you're a rejected incel. You're literally outside of you're people's culture!

(Granted their are probably a 10 million incel curries that are too poor or stupid to join you here... Thank ganeesh!)

What you have is similar to American Indian culture. Except curries were once a global seafaring merchant class. (In reed ships, apx 8,000 years ago) before the seas rose. There's evidence on the coasts of India.

When the seas rose, the jews left and went to the dry lands of mena.

What you are showing is the decayed ruins of a once great empire. "The jew giveth, and the jew taketh away." (America is only a global power due to our fake money)

I would say you're less of a self hater, than a cultural mourner.

Whites can expect such a future too. Our jews will go to China.
Stfu

Some of those photos could have been taken in Mexico or South America, or even Africa! Or Asia...

As if that wasn't enough, we have even more shitty politician who made the country more shit for curries to bathe in
Jews are your greatest ally we need to form a plan to anhillate whites and make global communism

Should anyone? Being curry is objectively shit and offers no benefits. We inherit no good genes, history, or culture, nor are we born into good families. On both an individual and collective level we curries are failures and the arguable bottom of the human gene pool
Agreed snd you’re right about the bad families thing. Brown parents are walking mental illness factories. Growing up as a shitskin wity shitskin parents is more traumatic than fighting in nam.

We sand have decent history but it only makes the sting of our failure that much harsher.

SHITSKIN=SHITLIFE

Muslims and curry join Jews and let’s annihilate rape and torture whites for causing our suffering

I take issue with being called self hating because what they mean to say is that I'm speaking based on prejudice and emotions rather than on the basis of facts, realism, and objectivity.
Honestly I'd move to someplace else if I was a curry. Your English is good enough so what's stopping you? Do you have to finish collage?
Or is it a money thing. I imagine that legally moving anywhere else with a curry passport is extremely a long bureaucratic process and we all know that you need to grease the wheels of bureaucracy if you live in a third world country.

The only curries I have respect for are the ones who are self aware. No matter how many people call you self hating, it's a good thing that you are aware of your situation and are not delusional like 90% of curries who unironcally think white women get wet every time they see an Indian

Jews are your greatest ally we need to form a plan to anhillate whites and make global communism
We need to end the white race for denying us white pussy. We incels are being oppressed, only communism can overthrow the racist whites.

The only curries I have respect for are the ones who are self aware. No matter how many people call you self hating, it's a good thing that you are aware of your situation and are not delusional like 90% of curries who unironcally think white women get wet every time they see an Indian
:owo::owo::owo:

Muslims and curry join Jews and let’s annihilate rape and torture whites for causing our suffering
No. Whites are humanity's only hope for ascension.

Its rope time

Very good pics. Copers need to fucking see this shit before they judge ethnics. Sand aren’t much better. Post pics of average sand in Cairo and it’s over for him.

A picture is worth a thousand words.

Buddha was Indian so you can't be all that bad.