Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Something happened today that struck me to the core

sinclair_silence

sinclair_silence

Mogged by Flies
★★★★
I was in line at the dining hall and shortly ahead of me there was a couple in the throes of affection. They kept touching each other and the girl kept smiling. So what? Average incel experience? But this was different. I remembered seeing this couple months before at the beginning of the semester (late January). Now the day that I had seen them was also the same day on which I had decided I was going to try to cut masturbating for as long as I could. I lasted in this for almost 3 weeks, which was my most successful attempt to date. I haven’t been trying anymore lately.

So think about all this… during all the suffering I have been going through for months of loneliness, making efforts like this to self-improve, relapsing, struggling in my classes, tortured by the sights of couples every day… throughout all of this, this one couple has been living a life of bliss, in constant happiness for all these months. And it just strikes me now, as it did then, the intransigence—my position hasn't changed, and neither has theirs. Everything is as it goes, and everything goes as it is.

Nofap is useless

No meaning for your suffering

Nofap is useless
I've come to realize that. When I think back to my attempt, I was almost going insane by the end of it. And when I finally conceded it was a strange and cathartic experience, not normal at all.

I've come to realize that. When I think back to my attempt, I was almost going insane at by the end of it. And when I finally conceded it was a strange and cathartic experience.
You're doing no fap while teen couples have sex several times a day

Think about it

You're doing no fap while teen couples have sex several times a day

Think about it
That is such a brutal way to put it mang. Do you have a PhD in Brutalism from L'Ecole Polytechnique?