Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Solve the inceldom problem in 5 years and build a communist utopia in 100 years

AngryUbermensch

AngryUbermensch

卐Eugenical Communism卐
-
1. Create a law that says that only true aryan gigachads and gigastacies can get babies.

2. Create a mandatory prostitution service for all foids aged 19-21, like a military service for men.

3. Give every man a a free visit to a prostitute once a week.

4. If a man gets a foid pregnant on purpose, take away his right to a free visit to a prostitute for life.

5. If a foid gets pregnant on purpose, force abortion of the baby, and sent her to labor camp for 2 years.

6. Nuke primitive countries like Africa, India etc who reproduce too much.

After 100 years of allowing only true aryans to reproduce, the world will be a perfect communist utopia, where everyone will be a gigachad and a gigastacy.

over for your bloodline

No thx, I need capitalism for my NEETbuxx

I'm glad you are not in power.

Ask chatgpt if this works out the way you imagine it.

2. Create a mandatory prostitution service for all foids aged 19-21, like a military service for men.

based

I want to say something but I've long since learned that Eugenicists are the most delusional people on the fuckin planet

>communist
>utopia

1. Create a law that says that only true aryan gigachads and gigastacies can get babies.

4. If a man gets a foid pregnant on purpose, take away his right to a free visit to a prostitute for life.

5. If a foid gets pregnant on purpose, force abortion of the baby, and sent her to labor camp for 2 years.

6. Nuke primitive countries like Africa, India etc who reproduce too much.

After 100 years of allowing only true aryans to reproduce, the world will be a perfect communist utopia, where everyone will be a gigachad and a gigastacy.
I got a much better idea.

AI creates a virtual sex utopia through full dive VR tech so everything feels like real life, where you can do what you want and fuck whoever you want.

AI creates a virtual sex utopia through full dive VR tech so everything feels like real life, where you can do what you want and fuck whoever you want.
I would actually pay a huge price for that

This is impossible

Top Kek!
We must secure the means of reproduction!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back