Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Social Anxiety App" – Found on Reddit

lonelysince2006

lonelysince2006

The pessimist was right all along
★★
Socanx ad

Love-shyness is no more, fellas.

8qghli

Wow such empty

Shut up and take my money

brutal SocialAnxietyAppPill

I can relate very much with being a white women with made up problems in my head as this app suggests.

IMG 2115
IMG 2114

Incels have social anxiety because society treats them like trash.

An app doesn't mean anything.

Every obscure niche dating app will get flooded by desperate normie simps one way or another. And once it becomes a sausagefest, foids have limitless options and can just choose to ignore you.

Just drink alcohol theory
I tried drinking wine once, but it was gross and i didnt feel any change in mood/brain. Im not even sure that i can get drunk considering that im an aspie.

Incels have social anxiety because society treats them like trash.

An app doesn't mean anything.
It displays foids complaining about anxiety so bluepilled incels will think that they are not alone.

Yep an app is totally going to fix 20+ years of negative reinforcement, bullying, and constantly being told im trash :feelsokman::feelsautistic:

We did it boys, I'm low inhib NT chad now

I tried drinking wine once, but it was gross and i didnt feel any change in mood/brain. Im not even sure that i can get drunk considering that im an aspie.
You have to drink enough to get drunk

app for soy reddit autists