Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Smilefuel for weebs: “One Piece- Voice Actors LIVE!”

Imagine showing up to a convention in that Brook costume - people would actually want to take pictures with me.

i cant believe I watched 1340 episodes of this shit. I watched the whole thing twice when it had 670 eps
what was wrong with me
I stopped watching "One Piece" around the year 2008 when I was a Junior in high school - I just started becoming more entertained by "Naruto."

In fact, I remember being thrilled by "Naruto" featuring Sasuke finally fighting his brothER Itachi, and saying to myslef,"Ok, I'm done with One Piece."

i cant believe I watched 1340 episodes of this shit. I watched the whole thing twice when it had 670 eps
what was wrong with me
One piece is Hella addictive if you're normfag in anime community

what was wrong with me
That Chopper was amazing, the moving mouth was so cool. Disney can't compete anymore.

yes thats what it was, I was new to anime at that time. Looking back, bro straight cringe, the whole thing, idk what to say
fml

Yes.

I first started reading "One Piece" way back in the year 2002 when I was in the 6th grade. The funny thing is - back in 2022 I was working in a bookstore, and my foid coworker was like 31-years-old - she was just starting to read the "One Piece" manga - ever since then I nicknamed it "Normie Piece."

No wonder Luffy is asexual, he is voiced by a foid.

The manga is better you avoid the slow pacing and awful animation

Weebs, who the fuck is this supposed to be?:

Normie Piece