Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should've dated in high school

• Thread starter shitholeamerica
  • Start date
S

shitholeamerica

Greycel
20% - Bragging
There were girls who said hi to me. I was so fucking insecure and apathetic just because of glasses and some acne. I always get screwed over or screw myself over

reported for being a failed normie faggot

There were girls who said hi to me. I was so fucking insecure and apathetic just because of glasses and some acne. I always get screwed over or screw myself over
Regret over undone actions is brutal. That's why I'm still on dating apps even though I know I don't have a chance

They were probably just pitying your subumanity. Don’t worry about it

Might be what I said @Biowaste Removal

Regret over undone actions is brutal. That's why I'm still on dating apps even though I know I don't have a chance
It’s kinda stupid but understandable. Better to make the best out of what you have right now

30% - Bragging
They were probably just pitying your subumanity. Don’t worry about it

One of them grabbed my wrist when I next to her in class. Honestly shouldn't even really be on here. Even without a relationship or friends besides recently I went to a gun show with someone from college, I'm a low class normie. Hopefully. But gayddit is a leftist controlled brainwashed dicksucking simpcenter so it's like where am I supposed to vent?

It’s kinda stupid but understandable. Better to make the best out of what you have right now
What’s that? LDAR?

One of them grabbed my wrist when I next to her in class. Honestly shouldn't even really be on here. Even without a relationship or friends besides recently I went to a gun show with someone from college, I'm a low class normie. Hopefully. But gayddit is a leftist controlled brainwashed dicksucking simpcenter so it's like where am I supposed to vent?
Looksmax forum maybe

I hope you die a painful death like all normies (in video game)

Dating app maxxing is such a waste of time
I hope you're not spending money on it brocel

Let me tell you a story about girls that say "hi" to non-NT males in high-school:

Has a foid ever pretended to like you for fun?​

When I was 12-13 there was this girl in another class, same year.

She was girlfriend to my cousin, but I didn't know that.

Her and some guys asked me in several occasions in front of several different circles of witnesses if I'd hit on her, if I'd give her a chance, if I'd date her, and other obvious questions that showed my interest in her, to which I replied "yes", obviously, as she was a young non-repulsive female. Of course she didn't have any intention of ever touching me but I was too autistic to know.

What happened next is that these guys, and her, spread through the entire school the rumor that I was, in fact, hitting on her. And since I'd said several times in front of several people that I would date her, kiss her, etc. then these guys amplified the rumor.

Unbeknownst to me, she was the girlfriend to an older, emotionally unstable cousin of mine.

My cousin, confronted with the rumors that I was (supposedly) hitting on his girlfriend, wanted to beat me up in front of school. Thankfully his plan was discovered by another cousin of mine (who is the cousin that was nicest to me, and later roped), and he was convinced to let it all slide, after all I was just the autistic cousin, and I barely knew this girl which I was obviously not hitting on.

The bitch had orchestrated this entire thing just to try and get the autistic dude (me) brutalized and humiliated by his own cousin in front of the whole school.

This goes to show you how much hatred the average autistic guy gets from the average foid in the average school for the crime of daring to exist.

This is also why I NEVER feel any negative emotion when I hear a school was shot up.

Schools are such toxic environments, that I feel sad when they continue operating as usual.

Last edited:
What’s that? LDAR?

Looksmax forum

I was on there but got triggered asf over some faggot saying he can mog my charisma having "crippling" depression and being a sociopath. Which doesn't sound very accurate. But I'll most likely leave and get back on there again

I was on there but got triggered asf over some faggot saying he can mog my charisma having "crippling" depression and being a sociopath. Which doesn't sound very accurate. But I'll most likely leave and get back on there again
Dark tried coping jfl. You don’t belong here, so you should probably ask a mod to delete your account so you can get back on looksmax right away.

Fucking volcel GrAYnigger

Insecurity is not a good enough excuse

Dating app maxxing is such a waste of time
I hope you're not spending money on it brocel
Yeah I agree but it'll make other shut up when they say "surely you'd get some likes bro why don't you have a gf?". I spent five bucks like a year ago for a boost (delusional ik) and got like one like (she ghosted me the next day after we matched) off that so even more proof it's really over

go to /pol/ and /r9k/

i remember firts day of high school i sit in front of a girl and she asked me for my name, days later she teaches me to bend my luquid eraser pen so it keeps working, then one day she draw something in the palm of my hand i dont really remember what it was but then acne fucked me ovER and i never heard of her again, and the scars are in my face still. i was also insecure, shy, apatethic and nopilled, just comfortably watching youtubers all day from school without realizing that life as a male is a competition

FUCK YOU MOGGER KYS GIRLS SAID I WAS GROSS IN HIGH SCHOOL FUCKING GOD DAMN SLUTS I WANT TEENAGE PUSSY NOW ANYONE WHO CALLS ME PEDO IS ANTI SEMITE FUCK YOU WHITE PEOPLE AND CUCKSERVATIVE EITHER GIVE ME TEENAGER GIRL WHITE PUSSY OR YOU ARE BIGOT!

i remember firts day of high school i sit in front of a girl and she asked me for my name, days later she teaches me to bend my luquid eraser pen so it keeps working, then one day she draw something in the palm of my hand i dont really remember what it was but then acne fucked me ovER and i never heard of her again, and the scars are in my face still. i was also insecure, shy, apatethic and nopilled, just comfortably watching youtubers all day from school without realizing that life as a male is a competition
the only time women would talk to me in high school was to make fun of me politically (it was common knowledge that I was a fascist)

the only time women would talk to me in high school was to make fun of me politically (it was common knowledge that I was a fascist)
i did once a team exposicion about adolf hitler (it was my idea) in high school and a solo exposicion about italian fascism in college and debate a bit with some foids of the class, two of the few days i remembered of school days with happiness

foids saying hi doesn’t mean shit. They were just being polite cuz they were afaird you were gonna shoot up the school or they said it cuz they wanted to see ur reaction which they assume will be you squirming to your self while being socially awkward meanwhile the foid says “awww you got a crush on me how sweet Come do my homework”

She was probably just being nice she was getting her back blown out by Chad while you wasn't around

20% - Bragging
30% - Bragging

I’m truecels

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back